If you haven’t experienced the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue at Disney World yet, then you’re missing out. This was one of the first things we ever did with the kids when we went 10 years ago! I was on a press trip and they wanted to bring usto all the hot spots, and this was one of the places we got to go! It was absolutely incredible and our kids loved it! As we’ve gone back to Disney World throughout the years we’ve made sure to make this a regular stop! It’s THAT kind of fun and we really do enjoy the singing and the dancing and just everything about it!
If you’re looking for some fun and exciting and different to do while visiting Disney World, I can’t say enough about the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue. I wasn’t sure what to expect when we first went as a family. I knew people kept telling us that it’s something EVERYONE NEEDS TO DO ONCE, but nobody would really tell me WHY! I was dying to understand the need to make a reservation. I knew that Disney was known for their amazing food, so I just figured any spot would do, but NO! People said I needed to go here! I was thrilled to see that it was a stop for us!
Truly – as the years have gone by – we’ve probably done the Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue 1/2 dozen times as a family. It’s just a really fun night for the kids and every time you go, you sit and enjoy the entire meal and entertainment! When I went in February for my Disney Resort Press Trip, I brought my sister. She’d never been and I was really excited to see how she would react and enjoy the show! I wouldn’t tell her anything about it ahead of time! I wanted her to experience it for herself!
If you’re not familiar with Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue, it’s a family friendly show with Wild West theme, plus Southern dinner at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. I have to say, it’s really cool driving into the Resort because you immediately do get the sense that you’re not at Disney World anymore, you’re kind of being transported somewhere else and it’s really cool!
Are you ready to hear about the magic of it all?
Frontier-Style Family Fun
Join the Pioneer Hall Players for 2 hours of rousing Wild West dancing, singing and zany vaudeville comedy.
You never know what to expect when Claire de Lune, Johnny Ringo, Dolly Drew, Six Bits Slocum, Flora Long and Jim Handy hit the stage. But you do know that it’s not going to be dull! Get ready to clap your hands, stomp your feet, sing along and have a good ol’ time at rustic Pioneer Hall in Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
In between skits and song standards, chow down on buckets of all-you-care-to-enjoy fried chicken and smoked BBQ pork ribs, as well as a tossed green salad, baked beans, fresh-baked cornbread and strawberry shortcake.
Unlimited draft beer, wine and sangria are included for Guests 21 years of age and up (proper ID required). Soft drinks are also included.
Know Before You Go
View important information about reservations, seating, celebration cakes and more.
- Prepayment is required. Cancellations may result in charges if made with insufficient notice. Specific policies will be detailed at time of reservation booking.
- Tickets are available for pickup immediately after your reservation has been confirmed online at any Walt Disney World Resort Concierge desk or directly at the Pioneer Hall box office. Same-day box office pickup will be available 40 minutes prior to show time.
- To make reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit. For wheelchair-accessible seating, please call to book.
- This location can accommodate most special dietary needs. Advance notice may be required and cancellation fees may apply. Please indicate any special dietary needs at time of reservation booking.
- Seats are allocated based on party size and category.
- Please be aware that Category 3 tables are located on the second floor and that the location has no elevators. Wheelchair-accessible seating is located in Category 1 and Category 2 sections.
- Specialty celebration cakes are available for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253.
- Celebrations can be acknowledged during the show.
American Cuisine – Dinner Show
$$$ ($35 to $59.99 per adult) – $$$$ (over $60 per adult)More Information – Range reflects the average price of adult dinner entrées (breakfast and lunch generally cost less), except Character Dining locations, buffet locations, dinner shows, and special dining events where range reflects the average adult price of entire meal and non-alcoholic beverages. Range excludes alcoholic beverages, taxes and gratuities except at dinner shows where beer and wine, taxes and gratuities are included.
It was an excellent show and it’s something that my sister can’t wait to bring her own kids back to, too! This is what I love about it the most – it’s pure old school entertainment. There’s just singing and dancing and enjoying the moment. It’s enjoying the experience. You feel part of the show, which is awesome and I love how inclusive they are to everyone there! You also feel like you get to know the people around you, too! It’s that kind of old school fun and entertainment! And the ONLY reason why phones are even out are to take photos and videos!
If you enjoyed this show, you would love to head over to Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and meet the Queen, too! It was a riot going from Hoop-Dee-Doo to the Queen! So different, but the experiences so good! You will just fall in love with the magic and all that Disney has to offer on this front!
Make sure you check out what to wear to the Revue! If you want to join on in, where something fun and southern!
Also – side tip – it’s a little chilly in there so make sure you bring an extra layer for yourself! You don’t want to freeze while you’re in there!