Looking for Catholic First Communion Dresses? There are so many beautiful options out there for your little girls. One of the most common questions is where to find first communion dresses. Here is where you can find beautiful traditional first communion dresses for girls.
Catholic First Communion Dresses
First Communions are happening this spring and it’s a blessed and special occasion. If you’re looking for First Communion dress options, I’ve got a bunch of them for you. These are all sweet and cute and fashionable for your little one to use.
We went shopping for Victoria’s first communion dress recently and it was the best time in the world. After having 4 boys, this was such a treat for me. I’ve never had to shop for Catholic First Communion Dresses before, so this was really just a fun mom and daughter experience for us.
Where To Find First Communion Dresses
If you’re looking for First Communion Attire, these shops and boutiques sell the most gorgeous Catholic First Communion Dresses. Next time you hear someone ask, “Where can I find First Communion Dresses?” send them to this post:
- Pink Princess – At Pink Princess, our wide selection of dresses for communion is only one part of the story. Dresses for communion are available in every fine fabric, style, and length, from knee-length communion dresses of classic cotton with cap sleeve, smocked waistband and dirndl skirt, to full-length matte satin A-line communion dresses.
- JJ’s House – There are over a dozen first communion dresses for little girls. They have various styles and sizes available for you.
- Macy’s – There are beautiful selections of First Communion dresses for you to purchase your child. The price points and selections are so sweet and elegant.
- Us Angels – These pretty dresses are adorable! What little girl doesn’t want to feel like a princess on her communion day? Made with exceptional quality and fine details, Us Angels Communion Dresses are built with the same workmanship as wedding gowns. Our white communion dresses are available in multiple silhouettes and lengths that your special girl will feel comfortable in and love wearing.
- Chasing Fireflies – One of my favorite places to shop for my daughter! They have exquisite dresses and costumes galore. Theire selections are fashionable, chic and beautiful.
- David’s Bridal – Believe it or not, David’s Bridal has the most beautiful Catholic First Communion Dresses, too. Check out their incredible selections.
- Nordstrom – I was referred to go to Nordstrom first by some of my friends. I ended up buying locally at a boutique in my town, but Nordstrom had tons of selections.
- Trish Scully – This boutique has exceptional dresses for playtime and dress up time. They have a few that work perfectly for First Communions.
- Amazon – They have an array of various dress selections. If you’re looking for different price points and different styles, there are tons of options here.
- First Communions – Here is another online boutique that is a wonderful place to look for First Communion Dresses.
- etsy – Believe it or not, etsy has a BUNCH of various First Communion Dresses for you to shop, too. I was amazing and dazzled at the various options for little girls.
What To Look for When Shopping for Traditional First Holy Communion Dresses
When you’re shopping for Catholic First Communion Dresses it’s important to keep a few things in mind. Usually this is the very first “fancy” dress your child has ever worn and it’s a very deal for them. You want to make sure it works for you and for her, too.
- COST – The price points for First Communion Dresses vary. You could buy one in the $50 range, all the way up to the $300+ range. Just make sure you have a budget in mind.
- COMFORT – You want your child to be comfortable, so make sure it feels good on them. My daughter loved a bunch of the First Communion Dresses that she tried on, but on many of them, the tulle bothered her. I knew she couldn’t wear it for the full ceremony, so keep that in mind.
- FIT – Make sure the dress fits well. Many times you need to order your dress online, when it arrives just make sure it fits.
First Communion Attire
What else do you need beyond Catholic First Communion Dresses? When your child is making their First Communion they need more than just the dress. Here are other accessories/items you can buy, too:
- White Shoes
- Floral Wreath
- White Gloves
- White Stockings
- White Cardigan
- Cross Necklace
The dress code for First Holy Communion is a tradition that has gone on for years and years. When it comes to little girls it’s been pretty classic for years and years. Make sure the day is special for your little one by making her feel beautiful.
Follow me on Instagram where I share new hairstyles every single day that you could style on her First Holy Communion, too. You might want to think about buns and braids for this special day.
- 25 Hairstyles To Do on Your Own
- 12 Bun Hairstyles for Work
- 10 Easy Braid Hairstyles for Women and Girls