Disclosure: Partnership with Perdue Farms and Ninja
Looking for a delicious meal to make your family? How about a delicious meal that is (super) easy to make? I’ve got you covered today with an incredible Angus Beef Ribeye Steak with Air Fried Brussel Sprouts, Bacon & Pan Sauce.
When it comes to prepping meals for our family, it’s something we take to heart. We’re a family that used to eat out maybe 3-4 times a week before last year. Now we eat at home every single night. Creating meals and cooking for our family (my husband joins me!) is something we love to do.
What intrigued me about the Ninja® Foodi™ Smart XL Grill was that we could do so much with it. We have 7 people in our family, so food prep and creation isn’t always easy. This “baby” is life changing for a family like us. I was beyond impressed by what it could do for us in the kitchen.
- Smart Cook System—With 4 smart protein settings, 9 customizable doneness levels, and the Foodi Smart Thermometer, the innovative Smart Cook System allows you to achieve the perfect doneness from rare to well at the touch of a button without the guesswork. Just select your protein type and desired doneness, insert the thermometer, and the grill does the cooking for you—it even lets you know when it’s time to get your food.
- Perfect Char-Grilled Results, indoors—Perfectly cook food on the inside to your desired doneness and char-grill every side with 500F Cyclonic Grilling Technology and the Smart Cook System. 500F cyclonic air and the 500F grill grate combine to give you delicious char-grilled marks and flavors.
- XL Family-Sized Capacity—Grill up to 50% more food than the original Ninja Foodi Grill. Grill up to 6 steaks, up to 24 hot dogs, or mains and sides at the same time for the whole family to enjoy
- 6-in-1 Indoor Grill—Grill your favorite foods to char-grilled perfection, or go beyond grilling with 5 additional cooking functions: Air Crisp, Bake, Roast, Broil, and Dehydrate
- 4-Qt Air Fryer—Air fry crisp with up to 75% less fat than deep frying (tested against hand- cut, deep-fried French fries), using the included 4-qt crisper basket. Enjoy all your fried favorites, guilt free.
- Unique Smoke Control System—The combination of our chef-recommended grilling practices, a temperature-controlled grill grate, splatter shield, and cool-air zone reduces smoke, keeping it out of the kitchen. Easy to clean, ceramic-coated nonstick parts are dishwasher safe.
- Frozen to Char-Grilled—Forgot to defrost dinner? Transform foods from frozen to char- grilled in as little as 25 minutes.
- No-Flipping Required—Superheated airflow surrounds your food so you don’t have to flip foods like burgers or fish—no fuss, no sticking, no more falling apart.
Since we’re all steak eaters in our house, we decided to create Angus Beef Ribeye Steak with Air Fried Brussel Sprouts, Bacon & Pan Sauce. This takes 30 minutes to do (all in with prep and cook time).
We opted to use two of our favorite steaks: Niman Ranch Angus Beef Ribeye Steaks and Niman Ranch Angus Beef Top Sirloin Steaks. Perdue Farms offers the best of the best when it comes to meats for your family. They introduced our family to Niman Ranch and we’ve loved buying their meals for our family.
The Niman Ranch network of more than 750 small, independent U.S. family farmers and ranchers adhere to some of the strictest animal welfare protocols in the industry to produce the finest tasting beef, pork and lamb available. What makes Niman Ranch special goes beyond our strict protocols and certifications. Whether they’re raising hogs, cattle or lamb, the community of Niman Ranch farmers share a commitment to traditional farming—raising livestock with care, the way our parents and grandparents did and supporting rural communities.
FULL RECIPE: Angus Beef Ribeye Steak with Air Fried Brussel Sprouts, Bacon & Pan Sauce
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 –25 minutes, depending on the desired doneness of steak – Makes: 4 servings
2 Niman Ranch Angus Beef Ribeye Steaks (16 ounces each)
2 Niman Ranch Angus Beef Top Sirloin Steaks (10 ounces each)
8 tablespoons canola oil
Kosher salt, as desired
Ground black pepper, as desired
1 pound Brussels sprouts, quartered
6 slices bacon, chopped
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
¼ cup warm water
8 ounces beef stock
1. Plug thermometer into unit. Insert grill grate in unit and close hood. Select GRILL. The unit will default to HI, which is the correct temperature setting for this recipe. Select PRESET. The unit will default to BEEF, which is the correct setting for this recipe. Use the arrows to the left of the display to set desired doneness. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
2. While unit is preheating, brush each steak with ½ tablespoon oil, then season with salt and pepper, as desired.
3. In a large bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts and bacon with remaining oil, then season with salt and pepper, as desired.
4. Insert thermometer horizontally into the center of one of the steaks. When unit beeps to signify it has preheated, place steaks on grill grate, gently press down to maximize grill marks. Close hood over thermometer cord. When unit beeps and the display reads FLIP, use silicone-tipped tongs to flip the steaks. Close hood to continue cooking.
5. When unit beeps to signal the steaks are almost done cooking, transfer steaks to a plate or cutting board and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Set aside pan drippings collected while cooking, this will be used for a sauce.
6. While steaks are resting, cook the Brussels sprouts. Place air crisp basket in unit and close hood. Select AIR CRISP, set temperature to 390°F and set time to 10 minutes. Press START/STOP to begin preheating.
7. When unit beeps to signal it has preheated, place the Brussels sprouts and bacon in the basket. Close hood and cook for 5 minutes.
8. After 5 minutes, shake Brussels sprouts. Reinsert basket in unit, close hood and continue to cook.
9. While Brussels sprouts are cooking, make the sauce. Place a small saucepan over high heat with the reserved pan drippings, flour, and water. Whisk until combined and sauce begins to thicken. Add the beef stalk and continue to whisk until the sauce is warmed through.
10. When cooking is complete, remove the Brussels sprouts from the basket. Serve with steak and sauce.