I’m all about summer chic attire. Even though we’re all not used to be “at home” for a majority of the summer months, it’s still fun to feel fashionable and chic. I joke with my husband that I’m dressing up now more than ever for the grocery store because it’s FINALLY time outside of the house.
Summer Chic Attire – 5 Outfits You Need
If you’re looking to have some summer chic attire in your closet, I’m here to help. There are some really cute summer options out there right now that are reasonable and chic as can be. I love finding an easy toss on and go item that works well for a variety of occasions.
When it comes to feeling chic and fashionable, it’s different for everyone. I’m going to share some different styles that I personally love and I hope some of these work for you. I know these styles are all different and I feel like their perfect summer chic attire. Whether you’re heading to a picnic or to a restaurant (masked and all), I hope these styles make you feel beautiful and confident.
Keep in mind that all of the options I’m sharing below are under $35! These are all perfect and reasonable for you to wear this summer and feel chic and fabulous!
5 Outfits You Need for Summer Chic Attire:
(1) Romper Time – I found this perfect black romper at Target and I personally just LOVE it! It’s easy to toss on and go and you can wear it a variety of different ways. I actually shared how to style a romper because I wanted to show the fashion longevity with this particular item.
It’s chic. It’s easy. It’s versatile. It’s one of those items you will wear a hundred times. It’s an item that you could wear with sneakers, flats, sandals, espadrilles. It’s one of those items that you need to add to your summer chic attire list. It’s that kind of amazing and looks good on so many different body types.
(2) Black T Shirt Dress – I’m all about the easiest items being the chicest. I know that when it comes to looking and feeling my best, I rely on certain items (especially in the summer). A tee shirt dress is one of them and I just found this new one that I’m OBSESSED with! It’s a basic black tee shirt dress, but it contours to your body beautifully because it’s a jersey material.
I love this because (just like the romper) you can dress it up or down. It’s one of those items that you can just wear again and again and again and nobody would even know! I shared how to style a t shirt dress so you could get some ideas on how to wear it and style it.
(3) I’m all about a maxi dress. This easy and chic maxi dress is from Target and it’s so soft and perfect for any summer occasion. Talk about summer chic attire, this is IT! I love how it has ruffle sleeves and is just delicate and elegant and chic all at the same time.
When it comes to wearing maxi dresses in the summer, I feel like they’re that easy go to item that you’re not sure to dress up or go casual. You look perfect either way in an easy maxi dress. This dress also comes in different colors, too. I have this one in a light pink and I love it. Every time I wear it out someone asks me where I got it!
(4) Everyone needs that perfect little go to dress for the summer. This one is PERFECTION! It’s a strappy gauzy dress for the summer that you will love. The best part is that it’s $20 and comes in a bunch of colors! I’m telling you, it’s a perfect dress for ANYTHING! If you’re looking from summer chic attire, this is hit!
One thing I always look for in a dress is pockets. I feel like pockets just make it extra chic. This one has pockets (as do the dresses and romper above, too!). You feel cool and confident in it. You don’t need anything else to complete your look. It’s just a statement and it’s perfect on its own. I wore this to our pool club and then out to dinner that night!
(5) I’m never had trapeze dress until this one and I love love love it! This one is $29.99 and it so perfect! It comes in 3 color options and just works beautifully for the summer. I wore to the beach the other night and then out on a date with my husband. I’m *slightly* obsessed with this one.
I think out of all of these summer chic attire options that the last one if my personal favorite. It’s one of those dresses that I know I will wear a hundred different times. I love the bold print and I think it’s so wild and fun looking. Sometimes chic to me is all about being bold and making a statement. Fashion is fun and you want your clothing to reflect that side of you!
I hope this Summer Chic Attire options help you out! I love being able to share what I’m loving right now. The beauty here is that you have different styles – romper, maxi dress, trapeze dress, short strappy dress and a basic tee shirt dress. These are all great options and I hope you take my advice and grab a few OR all of them. Best part? They’re ALL under $35!!
HEAD ON OVER AND JOIN US HERE!!! I also share beauty tips there, too. Love your support and let me know what it is you’re looking for, too! Make sure you share with me if there’s something you love and I missed it on the blog!
Fashion is so much fun in the summer and I hope you take the time (even right now!) to enjoy it! I love showing that simple items are sometimes the best items for you to have some fashion fun with for yourself! It’s a great way to feel (dare I say it) normal again right now!