I’m all about a personalized necklace for mom. A personalized necklace is something that I’ve worn many times since becoming a mom over 15 years ago. I’ll never forget my husband buying me a special necklace with the initial W for my son William. It meant the world to me.
Personalized Necklace for Mom
When it comes to finding a perfect personalized necklace for mom, you want to make sure it’s one that you know she will wear (or know one that YOU will wear) regularly. You want to make sure you get something just right because it’s a piece of jewelry that will mean something.
Before you buy your personalized necklace for mom (and you might be the mom buying it for yourself!), you want to make sure you know the answer to 3 questions:
1. Do you prefer silver or gold?
2 .What length necklace will work well for you?
3. What kind of metal do you prefer (can you shower in it, can you sleep in it, etc)?
It’s not always easy to pick the perfect necklace, but I promise if you know the answers to these 3 questions it will help. You want your personalized necklace for mom (or for you!) to be exactly what you want. You don’t something to come that you won’t wear after opening.
There are some stunning and reasons personalized necklace for mom options. When I tell you there are tons, I’m actually being conservation with my statement. There are bunches and bunches and more bunches. You’ll love knowing that whatever you style, there’s something for you.
I’m sharing some of my top Personalized Necklace for Mom options. I’m hoping that one of these will jump out at you!
(1) Gold Initial Jewelry from GoldHillJewelry – This is such a delicate and classic option for moms. These are so pretty and can be worn all the time, anytime. The print point is perfection, too. It starts at $30 and is such a great add-on for any woman.
(2) Tiny Tags – Looking for a special way to display your love? Tiny Tags has some beautiful options. The price points vary, so you are able to find something that works for you. This one is my favorite and I love seeing my kids names right on my necklace. I can’t tell you how many people have stopped and asked me about this one.
(3) Personalized Bar Necklace from BlushesandGold – I love a good personalized necklace for mom that is cute and sweet. This necklace it perfect because it’s not over the top here-I-am, it’s subtle and just a classic and elegant piece to wear. Price points are perfect for these necklaces, too.
(4) Custom Multi Pisa Necklace – Nostalgic letter beads get a chic upgrade! Classic white beads feature gold-tipped letters in a bold, sherbet inspired palette. With an alphabet full of letters, numbers, icons and blank spacer beads, the sky is the limit when it comes to crafting your perfect piece. These price points start at $36.
(5) Block Initial Necklace – I love these to wear with your initial or one of your child’s (or layer of have more than 1 kid). Choose a monogrammed necklace for a present she’ll look forward to wearing for years to come.
- Lobster clasp
- 16″L with 2″ extender chain
- 1.5 – 1.75″L pendant
(6) Cross Bar Birthstone Necklace – A cross bar provides stability, and that’s what you provide for me. We are better together! This gorgeous necklace is hand-crafted in solid 14K yellow gold. To make it even more personal, we’ll set the birthstones of your choice. Starting price includes 3 genuine birthstones.
Each additional genuine stone is $6. Please note, genuine stones can vary slightly in color. Gold charm hangs from gold-filled fine link chain. A classic piece that’s filled with meaning.
(7) Tiny Gold Necklace from GoldPersonalized – If you want something small and delicate, this is a great necklace to get for yourself or the mom in your life. It’s simple, yet so beautiful. I love how it really does pop. You have the option to determine how long you want the length of it to be.
(8) Haverhill Collection – You can select gemstones that represent birth months of loved ones, anniversaries or just enjoy designing a bracelet based on your favorite colors and gemstones. Hand faceted, bezel set gemstones. They proudly use natural and sustainably grown gemstones (Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire), which helps to avoid conflict and harm on the environment.
(9) Mother’s Diamond Accent Beaded Engravable Interlocking Hearts Trio Necklace in Sterling Silver – Created in sterling silver, this charming style showcases a trio of interlocked hearts – each adorned with beaded detailing and shimmering diamond accents.
Show your appreciation with a name, date or message – each up to 9 characters in length – one inscribed in the font of your choice along the bottom edge of each heart. Buffed to a brilliant luster, this style is centered along an 18.0-inch cable chain that secures with a spring-ring clasp.
I hope one of these personalized necklace for mom options jumps out at you. Since there are so many places to get them, I wanted to show you 9 different types of styles that you can see if you like, too. You’ll be able to find them somewhere, somehow out there. It’s sometimes just good to find a style that you feel will work perfectly for you.
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve started a fashion group and post there every single day. It’s called (*you don’t have to be 40 years old to be part of it!) Fashion Over 40 – Daily Dose of Style Facebook Group (that I would LOVE for you to join) where I share trends and styles every single day in there, along with the best sales online for fashion. I fully believe that you can and should be able to look your best without breaking the bank.
You want to feel confident and beautiful and you CAN! I hope my info helps! We have a ton of fashion fun in there! And you don’t need to be 40 years old! HEAD ON OVER AND JOIN US HERE!!! I also share beauty tips there, too. Love your support and let me know what it is you’re looking for, too!
Make sure you share with me if there’s something you love and I missed it on the blog! See my last post on How to Protect your Hair at the Beach! I’m all about sharing everything I can when it comes to fashion and beauty! Hope these posts help you out!