I’ve been wearing my cabi Saunter Dress and loving it SO MUCH! Even with summer being so much different this year, I’m still utilizing my summer dresses and bringing more and more in. There’s just something about a pretty, elegant summer dress that makes me happy!
cabi Saunter Dress
If you’re someone (like me) who loves to toss on a simple and pretty summer dress, the cabi Saunter Dress is for you. It’s lightweight. It’s bold. It’s bright. It’s comfortable. It’s (in a word) perfect.
It’s just got such a fun, summer look to it! I love that it’s just a summer statement dress and that it will be a showstopper for you. When it comes to cabi they always know how to create clothing for women that make them feel beautiful and this cabi Saunter Dress does just that!
So what is it exactly about the cabi Saunter Dress that I’m gushing over?
For the laid-back lady or the go-getter gal—whatever your summer pace may be, the Saunter Dress is for you. With a red and lavender skin print and an empire seam that nips you in at the waist, this flattering maxi dress is the perfect statement piece for those dressed-up occasions.
- Socialite Print
- Relaxed upper body fit, dolman tulip sleeves, crossover front, zip closure in back
- 100% Polyester
- Available in sizes XS-XL
It’s the kind of dress that you can dress up for a date night or work event, or just wear casually around your yard barefoot picking flowers! It’s that kind of easy style for women.
I know I normally get asked questions about wash care for garments and this one is easy, too. It’s 100% polyester, so thankfully doesn’t require dry clean only.
Turn garment inside out and place in a mesh bag. Machine wash separately in cold water on the delicate cycle. Only non-chlorine bleach if needed. Do not twist or wring. Lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed.
I personally love it because it’s just a cute summer dress. If you’re still on the fence about it – here are 5 reasons why you need the cabi Saunter Dress:
1. I love that also looks like a Grecian Goddess type dress. It’s so pretty and really has a gorgeous cut to it.
2. The cut is flattering for any body type. It hits in all the right places.
3. The slit on the leg can be accentuated as much as you want it to be, or downplayed. That’s all on YOU!
4. The versatility of it. I know I mentioned it above, but there is something really awesome about a dress that can be dressed up and down. You can get so much wear out of it and it helps you on the fashion front.
5. The material is polyester and I love that I don’t have to iron it every single time I wear it. With the pattern wrinkles do get hidden, but the fabric isn’t prone to too much wrinkling (which I love).
I just “hung out” in this Saunter Dress all morning yesterday. My husband planted some gorgeous hydrangeas last year and this year they’re ready for picking! We cut bunches of them this morning and popped them into Mason jars for the house, they’re so pretty! He grabbed the camera and told me to smile! Love me my cabi DRESS!
If you’re a cabi girl already (like me) you know that cabi is exceptional when it comes to dressing a woman. There are so many incredible things about cabi, but (3) things really stick out to me.
What I love about this company is that Cabi brings positivity to women through helping the way they dress and feel every day. It’s that simple. People always ask me what it is that I love about cabi. It’s pretty easy for me to answer this question because it’s been the same answer for the last 7+ years…
1. First off – their clothing is EXCEPTIONAL! It’s stylish. It’s incredible quality. And (the best) it’s always on-trend.
2. The business opportunity of being a stylist and having your own cabi team is just incredible for women. This is a huge piece of cabi that I just personally love. I’m an entrepreneur myself, so I love any company that wants to help women build a business. I also have always been impressed by the consistent support each cabi stylist gives each other.
3. Last for me is the fact that they have their Heart of cabi Foundation. The mission of this Foundation is to encourage and empower women in need. I think it’s amazing that they are extremely passionate about serving and investing in women across the globe. This makes my heart full.
If you’re looking to grab this cabi Saunter Dress, head here for all the info! You can also find a stylist near you to buy from. If you’re unable to find someone, let me know! I can pair you up with mine!
I just wanted to let you know that I’ve started a fashion group and post there every single day. It’s called (*you don’t have to be 40 years old to be part of it!) Fashion Over 40 – Daily Dose of Style Facebook Group (that I would LOVE for you to join) where I share trends and styles every single day in there, along with the best sales online for fashion. I fully believe that you can and should be able to look your best without breaking the bank.
You want to feel confident and beautiful and you CAN! I hope my info helps! We have a ton of fashion fun in there! And you don’t need to be 40 years old! HEAD ON OVER AND JOIN US HERE!!! I also share beauty tips there, too. Love your support and let me know what it is you’re looking for, too!
Make sure you share with me if there’s something you love and I missed it on the blog! See my last post on How to Protect your Hair at the Beach! I figure a little hair talk and beach cover up talk is good for the soul! I’m all about sharing everything I can when it comes to fashion and beauty! Hope these posts help you out!