Are you still wearing a watch? I feel like so many people rely on their phones now for the time that watches have kind of become a thing of the past. I personally love wearing watches and hope that this post inspires you to keep wearing them or start wearing them!
Wearing a Watch – 5 Different Styles
When it comes to wearing a watch, we wear them to tell time – yes… but we also wear them as fashion statements. I remember getting my first watch that had a calculator on it when I was in middle school. I thought I was so cool!
Fast forward to present day, whenever I have on my watch… I always do feel cool and fashionable. It’s about finding the best kind of watch that suits your style and your needs. I’ve definitely been someone who has changed her watch style throughout the years, but the one thing that remains is that when I’m wearing a watch it’s who I am at that moment in time.
I really hope that this post inspires you to take your “old” watches out and start wearing them again. Or I hope that this post inspires you to head out and purchase yourself a new watch. I feel that it’s one of those timeless and classic accessories that will never (ever) go out of style.
I’m going to share with you (5) different watch styles. Not all watches are created equal. There are different styles and trends and elements to them.
(1) MESH BAND – Wearing a watch with a mesh band is more of a style choice. What I love about a mesh band is that it’s the kind of style that goes with anything. You can wear it with work clothes. You can wear it with relaxed clothing. You could even wear to the beach if need be.
Here’s a gorgeous Tory Burch watch option with a mesh band. This is luxury at its finest. I love the look of this watch and the gold color really pops for me, too!
Iconic Tory Burch details and an appreciation for classic styling distinguish this gold-tone Phipps timepiece on a mesh bracelet.
(2) Oversized Watch for Women – This is my most favorite style of all! This one is a great style for women and it’s timeless and classic and will never go out of style. Looking for some oversized styles? This is actually the one that I own and wear all the time. This Michael Kors style is beautiful.
The distinct prestige of chronograph movement is supported by gold-tone stainless steel with dot crystal accents for this splendid timepiece from Michael Kors’ Blair collection.
(3) Studded Watch – This is a total style one for people. I’m all about making sure I have a touch of fashion and style on me at all times! This is such a gorgeous style and it’s one that you can find in a variety of ways. This is such a fabulous way to go and I personally love it! This Rebecca Minkoff one is my favorite!
Studded warm gray leather is a sassy counterpoint to the elegantly structured case and minimalist dial of this Major watch by Rebecca Minkoff.
(4) This GARMIN watch is a fantastic option for people. I love this sporty, yet tech option. I think it’s a great option for people who want to wear something that’s not too luxurious looking, but more of the sporty look. I feel like this option is the best for people who love a good sporty watch option.
Garmin’s dust rose and gold-tone Vivomove 3S has the easy look of an analog timepiece with the incredible activity functions, touchscreen ability and seamless connectivity of a modern smart watch.
(5) Leather Straps – These are feminine, classic and beautiful watches. I’m all these Fossil Watches and how they work for your life. You can do some interchangeable fashion options, too. This is such a beautiful watch option and then they can work for any occasion.
A commemorative stamped leather case displays 35 unique and colorful leather straps for this limited edition watch set from Fossil. The petite rose gold-tone Georgia Mini has smooth half-ring lugs for effortless strap exchange.
New & created for Macy’s. Limited-edition watch drop. We’ve put together an extraordinary selection of limited-edition iconic timepieces that have been re-imagined & are available only at Macy’s-but only for a limited time.
How should a watch fit?
A watch should easily fit on your wrist. You should make sure it’s a watch that doesn’t slip off or make sure it’s not too tight. I need to make sure it’s one that works well and works perfectly. I want to be able to have it work with bangles, too.
How to wear a watch?
I would wear a watch with just about anything right now. Even when I go to the beach, it’s something that I wear with my bathing suit. I love being able to wear my watches whenever I can.
Proper way to wear a watch?
Is there a proper way? Not really, I feel that whenever you have a watch there’s no right or wrong way. I love being able to wear a watch with just about anything.
How loose should a watch be?
I would not make a watch too loose. I wouldn’t want it to fall off your wrist. If you’re looking for a watch, I would make sure the watch fits as well as it could.
How to wear bracelets with a watch?
I always wear bracelets with my watch. You need to make sure that when you’re wearing a watch, whatever bracelets you choose – they go with it perfectly. I’m all about gold, so I love to make sure I add lots of colors into my wristband wearing.
I hope these watch styles help you out! Wearing a watch is a classic style and thing to do. Make sure you add one into your life for an extra style pick me up!
I’m all about a FABULOUS WATCH! Check out, too how your skincare and makeup routine can be brought into your self care routine.
Loving this Fashion Over 40 – Daily Dose of Style Facebook Group (that I would LOVE for you to join) and I share trends and styles every single day in there, along with the best sales online for fashion. I fully believe that you can and should be able to look your best without breaking the bank.
You want to feel confident and beautiful and you CAN! I hope my info helps! We have a ton of fashion fun in there! And you don’t need to be 40 years old!!!!!!!
HEAD ON OVER AND JOIN US HERE!!! I also share beauty tips there, too. Love your support and let me know what it is you’re looking for, too!
Make sure you share with me if there’s something you love and I missed it on the blog! See my last post on my Faux Mink Lashes! I’m all about sharing everything I can when it comes to fashion and beauty! Hope these posts help you out!