If you’re obsessed with Golden Goose sneakers, this post is for you. I’m sharing some of the best Golden Goose Dupes that I can find out there. The price tag on Golden Goose sneakers is out of my personal price range, so I’ve been searching for some really good lookalikes. Sharing with you some of my favorite dupes out there!
Golden Goose Dupes
Golden Goose sneakers can cost up to $595 for a pair. If you have that money, by all means – lucky you! I personally do not have this kind of money to spend on sneakers. My husband joked with me that he was wondering if Golden Goose sneakers actually had GOLD in them (they don’t).
I decided to go on a hunt online looking for some really great looking Golden Goose dupes. I think these are some pretty options for women out there! If you’re someone who likes the look of the Golden Goose, these are some amazing reasonable options for you to check out if you’re looking to stock up on a pair (or a few!).
A contrast collar, star appliqué, and statement laces make this already eclectic kick a true standout sneaker that’ll take your street style to the next level.
- Leather/calf hair upper material
- Fabric lining
- Man-made sole
- 1 inch heel height
- Suede, leather, man-made, or hair upper material
- Fabric lining
- Man-made sole
- 1 inch heel height
- Made in Italy
- Steven by Steve Madden
Boasting a street-savvy mixed-media design, the Philosophy sneakers by Steve Madden add fierce style to athleisure apparel in shining metallics and bold animal prints.
- 1″ platform
- Round-toe lace-up platform sneakers
- Graphic patch detailing at side
- Whole, dyed genuine calf hair
- Fur origin: China
- Leather/calf hair/fabric/suede or suede/manmade uppers; manmade lining; manmade sole
Genuine white leather sneakers with black calf hair accents and no-tie laces.
- Feature: This fashion sneaker featuring closed round toe, low heel, glitter upper, classic silhouette, metallic or animal print colorblocking, star cutout detail, lace-up closure, padded footbed and collar, white flatform sole.
- Casual glitter sneakers for women are fashion street look, two tone design make the sneaker cute and stylish, style suede or faux leather platform sneaker.
- Comfortable: Low top sneakers with cushioned low heel are comfortable to walk, suit for running, shopping, hiking, party, exercise, vacation, work, holiday, climbing and daily wear,etc.
- Fashion sneakers are available in four colors: black, leopard, gold, silver, they seems to work with any outfit, suitable for fall, winter, spring.
- VEGAN: Durable and animal-friendly, this style features man-made materials throughout.Platform measures approximately 1″.
- ✿ Upper Material: glitter, pleather; Sole Material: rubber
- ✿ Heel Height: 2.5 cm/1 inches
- ✿ Details: Lace up Closure, Flats, Round Closed-toe, High Top, Glitter Upper, Star Patch
- ✿ Features: light-weight, anti-skid, hard-wearing, shock absorption, fashion design, super comfortable
- ✿ Fashion Distressed Dirty Star Design Sneakers for Women and Girls
Look and feel hip in the Rezza sneakers from Steven by Steve Madden. These low-tops feature a laser-cut star detailing and distressed accents for a rugged finish!
OK! These are all the Golden Goose dupes that I could find to share! There are a bunch more, but these were the ones that I thought were worth sharing. I personally love the look of Golden Goose sneakers and I really do feel that all of these styles embody the Golden Goose look. It’s a chic and trendy look that I think works well with so many different styles.
Let me preface here that these are not workout sneakers! These are sneakers you wear out and about casually, not to run in. I just want to make sure I let that little fact be known. I’m all about having workout sneakers, but they shouldn’t be the same sneakers that you chill or hang out in, too. Do you need Golden Goose sneakers? I don’t know if you do, but if you want a pair and don’t want to spend over $300, here are some great additional designer dupes for you!
Please don’t forget to join my Daily Dose of Style FACEBOOK GROUP! This has turned into my favorite spot online and I love sharing there every single day! It’s been an outlet for me to be open and honest about my fashion loves! It’s a great place to learn new things, so I hope you come on over! I’m also going to be starting a kid fashion one soon, too!
Loving this Fashion Over 40 – Daily Does of Style Facebook Group(that I would LOVE for you to join) and I share trends and styles every single day in there, along with the best sales online for fashion. I fully believe that you can and should be able to look your best without breaking the bank. You want to feel confident and beautiful and you CAN! I hope my info helps! We have a ton of fashion fun in there! And you don’t need to be 40 years old!!!!!!!
HEAD ON OVER AND JOIN US HERE!!! I also share beauty tips there, too.
Make sure you share with me if there’s something you love and I missed it on the blog! See my last post on White Ladies Jacket – 8 Casual Finds! I share something on the fashion and beauty front every single day and I love it.
*Affiliate links included.