Am I the only one that can’t believe that back to school is almost here? The summer flew by in a nanosecond and I simply cannot believe it! I feel like the kids just got out of school, never mind prepping for them to go back in! It’s all about stocking up right now on items and products that are going to make the year happy and successful!
Favorite School Picks on Amazon
A destination that I know many (many!) moms and dads flock to for back to school shopping is Amazon. They have just about everything you need for back to school time. This year the kids have a ton of stuff that they need! I have 5 kids heading back to school – we’re going to be hitting the hallways in 1st, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th grades! Pretty amazing to think that I have a high schooler this year, too!
I’m thrilled to share with you some awesome and fun products that Amazon sent us for the kids! As you can see, my Victoria claimed everything! She doesn’t want to share anything with her older brothers, but the great thing is that everything that arrived in this super fun package is perfect for her! It was almost like Amazon knew EXACTLY what her favorite picks would be for back to school time!
As she took everything out of the box, I kept smiling behind the camera because everything is so VICTORIA! From the backpack to the pencils to the tablet to the water bottle to the erasers! It was so much fun to see her so excited about everything! As much as kids seem to dread the back to school time of year, my kids look forward to it! They can’t wait to head back, especially Victoria!
Let me share with you what was in the super amazing surprise box! You’re going to want to grab some of our these favorite picks for you back to schooler this year, too! You can’t go wrong with these awesome products from Amazon. This is what I love about all the items below – everything is useful and everything can be bought quickly and easily!
Not to mention – Victoria was over the moon to have all of these products at home to get her set for back to school! 1st grade will be in the bag for her!
- $50 Amazon Gift Card: This is great because we love to stock up on items for the teachers throughout the year, too! The teachers do such an amazing job at stocking up on items for their classroom, but it’s really important to make sure we contribute, too!
- Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet: Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet includes a Kid-Proof Case with built-in stand, 1-year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a 2-year worry-free guarantee. Enjoy the 7” display, faster processor, 16 GB internal storage, and up to 7 hours of reading, browsing the web, video watching, and music listening.
- MEE KidJamz 3Child Safe Headphones: Hearing is precious and needs to be protected from a young age as even short-term exposure to loud volumes can cause permanent hearing loss. MEE audio KidJamz safe listening headphones are designed to protect children’s hearing so you don’t have to constantly monitor how your child listens to movies, music, and games.
- AmazonBasics Everyday School Backpack:Easily carry schoolbooks, notebooks, an electronic device, and more with this spacious backpack from AmazonBasics. Lightweight and comfortable, the everyday backpack makes a great choice for both school-age kids and college students alike. A great go-to bag for years to come, the versatile school backpack also works well as an all-rounder, a handy carry-on bag when travelling, or as a daypack for field trips and other excursions.
- S’well Stainless Steel Bottle: Established in 2010, S’well is the only reusable bottle that looks great and does good. S’well keeps your drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12, while giving back to those in need. S’well bottles are beautifully crafted and designed to last. Composed of 18/8 premium grade stainless steel, S’well bottles are insulated to eliminate condensation so they never sweat on your hands or in your bag. Designed to suit all of your hydration needs, S’well bottles come in three sizes: 9oz, 17oz, and 25oz. Whether you’re on the road or in the office, there’s a S’well bottle just for you.
- ZIPIT Twister Pencil Case: Think of ZIPIT as a practical storage solution that’s high on style. You’ll find yourself zipping and unzipping your pouch for sheer entertainment value and of course, to show off your clever new pouch to family and friends.
- Be Brave. Be Bold. Be You. Daily Notebook: This is a cute and durable all-purpose daily notebook. There is plenty of room inside for writing notes, journaling, doodling, list making, creative writing, school notes, and capturing ideas. It can be used as a notebook, journal, diary, or composition book. This paperback notebook is 6″ x 9″ and has 100 lined pages (college ruled). Perfect for all ages — kids or adults!
- Geddes Scented Donut Shoppe Erasers: Donut Shoppe Scented Erasers, a dozen of each scented per donut box. Assortment contains chocolate, vanilla and strawberry scented erasers. The eraser icing color indicate the scent. Brown for chocolate, pink for strawberry and white for vanilla. 1 Inches in diameter and 1/2 Inches.
- Zebra Cadoozles Mechanical Pencils: Let the fun begin! Introducing Cadoozles Starters – Cadoozles Starters is a new generation of mechanical pencil featuring a triangular barrel for grip comfort and technique; and a 2.0mm lead to hold up to the pressures of the beginning writer. With standard and colored leads kids can discover a new world of writing, drawing and coloring.
- Wickedly Prime Plantain Chips: These thin, crispy plantain snacks may look like banana chips, but that’s where the similarities end. Roasted, then dusted with salt to bring out their subtle starchy flavor, they remind us more of a delicate, crunchy potato chip.
- Think Fun RUSH HOUR Traffic Jam Logic Game: What you get – Rush Hour is the classic traffic jam logic game and one of the all-time most popular STEM toys and gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up. Contains 40 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, cars, and a game-go storage bag.
Someone already dove in head first to this one!!
Happy Happy Happy Back to School year to YOU! May it be happy and successful!!
Share with me below what your fave AMAZON item is for back to school time!!
Disclosure: Box gifted to us.