I’m thrilled to be giving away a Kodak Printomatic Digital Instant Print Camera on the blog! This is one camera you (and your family) is going to love! When I was a kid I used to LOVE instant cameras! They were really the only cool kind of camera there was back then (I’m taking 1990’s!). I love having this as fun and cool giveaway for YOU!
KODAK PRINTOMATIC DIGITAL INSTANT PRINT CAMERA
What will you love about the Kodak Printomatic camera? Well. Just about everything and then some. If you’re someone who loves to take photos all the time or just once in awhile, this is the camera for YOU! You will get a kick out of it and use it on-the-go, at parties or just for fun! My 6 year old daughter loves this camera and really think it’s the coolest thing she’s ever seen!
Excited to share some of the top features of the Kodak Printomatic. It really does come with everything and all you really need to do is find something to shoot and fall in love with and that is picture worthy!
- ALL-IN-ONE PHOTOGRAPY – The 10-megapixel, point-and-shoot PRINTOMATIC Camera offers a combination of a powerful 10MP sensor with a wide angle f/2 lens that instantly and automatically prints hi quality color or black and white photos directly from the camera body, just point and shoot making it the ideal all-in-one solution for capturing and sharing vibrant prints instantaneously wherever you are
- FAST EASY AND FUN – Forget computers. Forget cumbersome printers just point and shoot the camera’s speed allows you to shoot a new photo while printing the previous shot. It also comes equipped with a light sensor that will automatically turn on the flash in low-light settings. No computer necessary
- ONE STOP PRINTING – The Kodak Printomatic camera instantly and automatically prints high-quality vibrant 2X3” photos. The camera uses Kodak Zink Photo Paper, so no ink cartridges, toners or film are needed. The photo prints are durable, water-resistant, tear resistant, smudge free and adhesive-backed. The Kodak Printomatic camera is fast, fun, and easy to use providing you with on-the-spot results
- CHARMING DESIGN – Comes in Variety of Fun, Bold Colors; compact in size Slips neatly even into your shirt pocket make it easy to carry around as you go about your day, ensuring you always have it on hand
- INSTANT VALUE – Despite its many digital technological advancements the Kodak Printomatic Camera is an easy-to-use and an accessible-to-all product at a price point you would expect to pay for an analog instant camera the camera has slots for attaching a neck strap, and saves photos to a microSD card
One thing that I always wonder and ask about when I get ANY new gadgets is how difficult it is to use. I don’t want anything too crazy or tough. I want to be able to pick up and shoot and not think anything else about it. I love the ease of just about anything for myself. I don’t want to make it something I dread using! I want it to be seamless and effortless!
Just so you know how easy it is, I want to outline 5 steps for you for the Kogak Printomatic. As long as you keep these 5 steps in mind, you’ll be golden! You won’t have any issues at all! Not to mention you’ll want to keep shooting and taking photos all night long, too! See how easy it really is with these steps that I’m outlining below.
5 Easy Steps for Kodak Printomatic –
Open the paper tray. Insert KODAK ZINK Paper, with the blue calibration sheet at the bottom.
Press and hold the power button. Three beeps will sound and lights will turn on.
Flip the top switch to choose between color and black & white.
Look through the viewfinder to set up the shot.
Press the shutter button to take a photo. The camera will automatically print the picture.
Once you have your photo, you’ll be set to show it off! It will be so much fun having tons of old school photos right on the spot! The sad thing for me is to see my kids take tons of photos and not keep any of them. I love having them be able to not only see photos, but hang them up and save them, too. I have boxes of old photos that I took as a kid. They are so much fun to look back on and smile. They are great as can be to keep on hand and look back at forever!
My advice? Take the time to take photos and show your kids the beauty of keeping them. My advice is to start a scrapbook. Make sure it’s one that you will keep forever. Even buy a beautiful book for you to keep and just really enjoy. I love having my kids learn the importance of making memories and keep showing them how great it is to have made these important memories, too.
Love to know if you have one what you think of it. Is it something that you love and want to make sure you keep on with your kids? Or is it something that you would buy as a gift? I’m thinking that my niece would love one for college to be able to make some memories with new roommates and friends!
WIN A KODAK PRINTOMATIC! I’ve giving one away and I can’t wait to have a winner!
It’s easy to enter this giveaway! Check out the ways to enter below and best of luck to all the entries!! You will LOVE this so much!
Check out some of my content from family photos:
Take some time to get to know us better over on YouTube! We love hanging out over there and have a fun time sharing about ourselves and our lives there, too! Make sure you become a subscriber! Love to have you over there with us!