I’ve been looking for some new spring styles for the last few months. My closet is in need of a little refreshing. I feel like I always needs a few new tops and bottoms and dresses as the weather starts to get a little warmer and brighter. I ALWAYS (I mean, ALWAYS) see Chicwish pop up on my Facebook wall. It’s one of those online boutiques that always peeks my interest because the clothing is so chic (pun intended) and trendy. I held off on buying anything from Chicwish because I just wasn’t sure how the items would look on me, but my curiousity for the best of em and I ordered a bunch of items last month!
Chicwish Spring Style
So what is Chicwish?
Chicwish traces its beginnings back to the original idea: wish to cater the young genera
tion with a distinct sense of chic style, while keeping with our great quality and affordability. We appreciate vintage-inspired and handmade collections, while establishing our online store as a mecca for those who with an eye for fun fashion.
So what else about Chicwish?
Our team works in the U.S., U.K. and Asia, where dynamic lifestyle and cosmopolitan outlook blending the best of East and West. It provides our indie designers with an abundant supply of new ideas on which to draw to express their talent and creativity. Our dedicated fashion buyers, who have more than 8 years’experience in this industry, use their skill and knowledge to spot the trend of the curve and bring the most stunning and fetching stuffs for our customers. All of our items are hand selected to insure the quality and uniqueness.
I purchased the Madly in Love Full Crochet Peplum Top from Chicwish and INSTANTLY feel in love with the cut of the blouse. I loved that it was a pale pink because I don’t have many blouses like this shade of pink. I know it looks like it’s a nude color in the photos, but it really is a beautiful shade.
– Scrolled neck, cuffs and hem
– Bell sleeves
– Concealed back zip closure
– Half lined
– 100% Polyester
– Hand wash cold
What do I love about Spring Style?
– I love that I can say good-bye to my jackets and coats.
– I love that I can wear my jeans with my blouses and feel elegant and sweet and pretty.
– I love that I can wear my open-toed shoes.
– I love that with Peplum Tops you don’t have to worry about having anything too tight on your stomach.
– I love that a can wear delicate fabrics in the spring.
– I love that I can wear dresses anytime I want without worrying about the snow.
Here’s my personal opinion about Chicwish. I do love the fashions and styles and will continue to order from them, but I do have a little advice for you, too!
- Make sure you buy up a size! This is KEY. I ordered a small in this blouse and truly – I needed to get a medium. I learned the hard way with the blouses and ordered way too small. If you’re going to be ordering any of the blouses – size UP!
- If you’re going to be ordering sweaters and jackets – they are perfect fit. They are definitely proper and the right size.
- As far as the dresses, make sure you take stock of the length of the dresses. I’m 5 feet so I need to makes sure I only by the midi length. Anything else looks ridiculous on me! Make sure you keep that in mind when ordering on Chicwish, too.
Also – make sure you take note to read the Chicwish Reviews. I usually read reviews on larger sites, but when you’re ordering from Chicwish – make sure you take the time to read the individual reviews. They really will help you determine whether or not you want to pick the item. I really did take my time to look around and pick and choose the best items. I love that the reviewers really seem to be passionate about the clothing and gives you a good idea as to whether or not it’s a good item for you!
Chicwish Return Policy
U.S. Customers: You have 3 options when returning:
1.Refund: Receive a refund back to your original payment method when you use our USPS return label or your own shipping method. Returns must be requested within 20 days (calculated from the date you receive your order) to be eligible for a refund. If you choose to use our pre-paid label and return 1 or 2 items, the $8 price for the label will be deducted from the refund or credits issued for your return, and if you use our pre-paid lable to return more than 2 items, the $12 price for the label will be deducted from the refund or credits issued for your return. But, there are 2 more alternatives:
2. Exchange*: Love it, but need a different size, color, or pattern? No problem! Exchange requests must be received within 30 days of the original shipment date. Exchanges are always free to use our pre-paid label!
3. Store Credit + $2 Bonus: We’re sorry your order didn’t work out, so let us make things right. If your return arrives back to us within 30 days of your shipping date, you can receive a store credit for the amount of your return, get a FREE return shipping label—and a BONUS $2 credit you can use toward finding something else you’ll love. Returns can receive store credit for up to 60 days of the original shipment date.
◆ We ship from the U.S., the U.K., Belgium or China depends on your destination countries and item stock status.
◆ We cover all tax and duty for your purchases, if you has been charged for tax or duty, please email us the invoice for refund.
◆ Delivery Time = 3-4 business days processing time + Shipping time. You could get the shipping option/carrier with shipping rate and delivery time when you check out.
◆ If you selected free shipping, please allow sufficient time with free shipping option if you need your order for events on specific date.
◆ Tracking link of your shipment will be sent to you via email once your order has been shipped.
◆ You could cancel your order before we ship out your order.
We do not ship orders on Saturday, Sunday, or Holidays.
See more on Spring Style from ME: