Disney On Ice Presents Worlds of Enchantment!! It’s been something Victoria has been seeing on TV and she’s been begging us to take her to the show!! She LOVES watching ice skating and loves Disney, so it’s the perfect marriage of the two!
Enter the world of Disney magic LIVE ON ICE with four of your favorite stories at Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Enchantment!
See Lightning McQueen, Mater and the Disney•Pixar’s Cars race across the ice! Dive into undersea fun with Ariel in The Little Mermaid’s kingdom. Experience the adventures of Buzz, Woody, and the Toy Story gang as they race for home. Join sisters Anna and Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff from Disney’s Frozen as they learn true love comes from within.
From wheels to waves, icy wonderlands to infinity and beyond, your family’s beloved Disney moments will come to life.
5 Reasons Why You Need to Invest in Tickets for Disney On Ice Presents Worlds of Enchantment:
1) Your kids will be mesmerized! The music! The dancing! You won’t believe how they take it in! It’s an adorable sight to see!
2) YOU will enjoy the show! I actually sat there watching the entire thing and really got into it! I didn’t expect that and it was a wonderful surprise! Usually I’m watching Victoria and making sure she’s OK, but this year – I got to watch! She’s 5 years old to use it as a gauge!
3) The costumes for Disney On Ice Presents Worlds of Enchantment among the little ones attending is always one of my favorite things to see! Every little child gets dressed up in SOMETHING! It’s adorable! I had 3 little princesses with me!!
4) The show is the perfect length! It’s about 50 minutes and then a 10 minute intermission, followed by another 50 minutes. It was just long enough for the little ones!!
5) The characters are fabulous! Wonderful skaters! Great entertainers! I used to love watching (I’m going to age myself) the Ice Capades, so I love seeing Victoria enthralled by the skating now!! It’s just great to see!! I love it!!
For more information on Disney On Ice Presents Worlds of Enchantment – head here.
They’re going to be traveling around the country, so don’t miss them!