Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat REVIEW is here! There’s nothing I love more than sharing baby items with you that are wonderful and safe and worth the money. As a mom of 5 – I know how important it is to have blog posts and videos and real commentary about products. I’m excited to share about Graco SnugRide SnugLock today with you!
Graco SnugRide SnugLock
I’m excited to share with you about the Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat, but first… let me start from the beginning. I started MomGenerations.com as a baby review blog over 10 years ago. I wanted to make sure I shared my favorite products with other moms and dads out there going through the adventures of parenthood. Believe it or not – “back then” in 2004 – there weren’t that many products to choose from, but it felt like a million were out there! I loved, loved, loved sharing what I loved about certain baby gear products and why I would recommend it to other parents out there looking.
As my kids got older, my content started to change because I wasn’t in the “baby world” anymore. My blog has just always been sharing exactly what’s going on in my life at the time, but if not now more than ever – I’m being asked more and more and more about baby advice and baby tips. Since I’ve kind of “been there done that” with my 5 kids, I love it because I’m passionate about baby gear and parenthood and sharing stories and experiences.
I’m kicking off today with a Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat. I was sent the Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat to review and immediately fell in love with it. Now as a mom with experience with Infant Car Seats and what you should look for and what should be important to you – it’s been fun going “back” and really honing in baby gear items.
Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat Video REVIEW:
What are the features of the Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat?
Features of Graco SnugRide SnugLock
– InRight™ LATCH system for a one-second LATCH attachment
– Adjustable base with 4 recline positions lets you customize fit to your vehicle
– Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
– Removable newborn head and body support cushions baby
– Convenient compartment stores both the LATCH connectors and manual when not in use
– Click Connect™ technology provides one-step secure attachment to Graco Click Connect strollers and bases
– Be sure to check your local and state laws, as well as AAP and NHTSA recommendations, for car seat usage.
– Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213 & side impact tested for occupant retention solely with the built-in 5-point harness system
– EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
What is the height and weight specifications for the Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat?
The Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car is recommended for rear-facing infants from 4 – 35 lb and up to 32″
How do you clean the Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 DLX Infant Car Seat?
– Machine-washable seat cushion and canopy.
– Clean metal and plastic parts with mild soap and cool water
– Clean buckle with damp cloth. See manual for full instructions.
– Clean harness straps may be cleaned with a damp cloth.
*Sent for review.