LUAU PARTY FOOD IDEA: GRILLED COCONUT SHRIMP
GRILLED COCONUT SHRIMP – Ready for some Luau food? GRILLED COCONUT SHRIMP is the way to GO! It’s easy and delicious, which makes it a win win win! I’m big into the LUAU theme, so I thought it would be fun to share some really cool and different and fun recipes and activities that you can do at a LUAU!
What do you NEED?
– 1.5 or 2 pounds large shrimp – make sure it’s peeled and de-veined
– 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
– 1 tablespoon minced garlic
– 1 tablespoon freshly grated lime zest
– 2 tablespoons lime juice
– 1 can (14 oz.) coconut milk
– 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
– Lime wedges for squeezing
– 1/2 cup toasted and sweetened shredded coconut
WHAT TO DO NEXT?
Take a Ziploc or BIG BOWL and add inside – ginger, garlic, lime zest, lime juice and coconut milk. Then add the SHRIMP right on in!
Let MARINADE in the fridge for 1 hour to 24 hours. (We prefer the 24 hours!)
Take the SHRIMP and add on Skewers (we do 4 of them on them)
GRILL FOR 3 minutes on each side
Then take the shredded coconut and salt and add on top! Finish off with a fresh lime squeeze!
Check out the other videos to see some Luau Party Ideas! Drinks! Decorations! Costumes! And more food ideas! We would love for you to SUBSCRIBE to our CHANNEL!! And we would LOVE a comment!! Comments make me happy!!