Who is ready for the 4th of July? Patriotic Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies are a hit that you need to bring to your 4th of July bash!I’m all about trying to find something that will make everyone smile for my 4th of July party. I go to my parents house every year and I feel like we’re all trying to bring something that is that red, white and blue vibe! It’s what the 4th is all about and it’s the perfect time to be patriotic through your cooking and baking. I love making something that will truly be perfect for a year after year celebration. These are fun cookies and I’m thrilled to share them on the blog today!
Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies – Patriotic Themed
Ready for a delicious summer treat? Check out these yummy Patriotic Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies! Easy to make and perfect to bring to any summer celebration. Make sure you bookmark this recipe to come back to throughout the summer! I’m telling you right now – you could easily tweak these for different occasions and special events during the year! I made PRINCESS cookie sandwiches for my daughter’s 5th birthday with lots of PINK sprinkles. It’s a great way to add some fun and flair into your baking!
We celebrate the 4th of July big here in Rhode Island! We spend a full week getting excited for the big birthday! Every single night is a celebration and party. I love these Patriotic Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookies because they’re good for adults and kids! Kids will delight in them and adults will think they’re perfection. I’m telling you right now, if you’re looking for something to bring to someone’s house for the 4th of July – look no further! These are IT!
Check these Patriotic Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Sandwiches out! How adorable do these look? They are sweet and fun and just wonderful to look at, never mind eat up too! I love that these are showstoppers! And the best part? They are super duper easy to make and once you’ve done it once, you’ll make them again and again and again! Super simple and yummy, too!
- 1 roll or container of Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 small bag of Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 container of Vanilla Icing
- Patriotic Sprinkles
- Preheat oven according to baking instructions on cookie dough.
- Roll into 1 inch balls (unless pre-cut) and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- Pull from oven and sprinkle mini chocolate chips on the sop of each cookie and gently press into cookie.
- Bake an additional 2 – 5 minutes, until edges are golden.
- Let cool.
- Place a generous amount of vanilla icing on the bottom side of one cookie, and then sandwich together with another cookie on top.
- Finally roll the cookie through your sprinkles, making sure to cover all icing with sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy!
Love cookies? How about these yummy recipe for these additional cookies, too:
Make sure you head over and check out our YouTube Channel, too! We love sharing everything over there!