COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation: New Mome Beauty Review
OK, mamas… there are 3 things I look for when it comes to my makeup (because I literally wear makeup every single day of my life):
1. Is it doing what it’s supposed to do?
2. Is it heavy on my skin?
3. Do I feel beautiful with it on?
When it comes to my makeup, foundation is the first thing I put on. My foundation is literally the foundation of my makeup process. The foundation is what everything else is built up on. When I find a foundation that works, it’s like liquid gold for me. I love it and I use it.
COVERGIRL just came out with a brand new foundation called – COVERGIRL TruBlend Matte Made Foundation.
TruBlend Matte Made’s formula is developed with flexi-hold technology that creates a strong, yet flexible film on skin for durability and comfort, while the mattifying powders absorb oil and minimizes pores for a soft matte, flawless finish. Up to 12 hours of wear.
Watch Me Try COVERGIRL TruBlen Matte Made Foundation
I gave it a whirl myself, right on camera!!
COVERGIRL’s TruBlend Matte Made Foundation’s 40 shade-range delivers a long-wearing matte finish while delivering the key factors most asked for by consumers:
· Flexible wear and comfort feel – a flexi-hold technology creates a strong, yet flexible film that’s comfortable on skin. It responds to facial movements and is lightweight on the skin.
· Transfer-Proof – Flexible film helps formula stay in place all day – will not transfer
· Pore-Blurring – Light-scattering technology blurs pores and minimizes imperfections on skin
· Oil-Absorption – Oil-absorbing powders can hold 2X their weight in oils
Price point is around $9.99 at drugstores.
*Product was gifted.