I love sharing about myself with my readers because it’s always so much fun!!! It’s always fun to read fun facts about people! I have seen so many of my friends do this on Facebook, Instagram of their blog, so I thought it would be fun to join on in, too! I share a bunch on my blog, but there’s always things that I don’t share, too!! 15 Things About Me Audrey McClelland, why not share, right!!?? Let’s see if there’s anything you learn!!!
Here are 15 Fun Facts about me!
1. My husband and I are college sweethearts. I met Matt when I was 19 years old and fell head over heels!
2. My first job out of college was as an assistant to fashion designer Donna Karan. I was one of 4!
3. I went to Brown University and concentrated in Theatre Arts.
4. I interned at ABC’s The View in college and got to work one on one with the show’s Fashion Stylist!
5. I qualified for Junior Nationals in swimming when I was 14 years old.
6. I’m 5 feet tall. People always think I’m taller.
7. I’m a Gemini.
8. My guilty pleasure is buying movie theater popcorn and bringing it home.
9. I’m obsessed with the Housewives franchise, “The Golden Girls” and “Murder, She Wrote.”
10. I’ve never been able to do a flip off the diving board.
11. I cut my hair in high school to my chin and hated it so much that I’ve never had hair shorter than my shoulders ever since!
12. I’m really a brunette.
13. could run a 5K in high heels. That’s how much I love them.
14. I was born and raised in Rhode Island.
15. I believe in angels.
Have some fun and share away on your social, too!
Check out all of Audrey’s posts here!