Disclosure: This is a sponsored post in partnership with WeeSchool. All opinions are 100% my own. Download the WeeSchool App here by June 1 and you can register for free, lifetime access to all Premium WeeSchool content and features.
When I had my first son William back in September of 2004, I tried the best I could to remember, record and write down key milestones that he was making. As my first baby, I thought that I needed to make sure I didn’t miss a thing. I never wanted him to ask me, “When did I first learn to walk?” or “What was my first word?” or “What was the first food I tasted?” without an answer. I did the best I could with the resources I had 12 years ago. As my personal story goes, I ended up having 3 more babies after William within the next 3 ½ years! So truly, when it came to tracking all of their individual developments, I found myself feeling overwhelmed and stressed and worried about every little thing.
Why wasn’t Alex walking at 9 months like William?
Why wasn’t William potty training as easily as other kids his age?
Why wasn’t Ben eating apples and bananas like Alex did at 6 months?
Why isn’t Henry sleeping through the night at 16 months like all of his older brothers did?
The questions. All the questions. I yearned for something to help me as best as possible track everything, even back then!
In 2013, we had our 5th baby, our Victoria. A little girl! A little girl was different for me. Even as a seasoned-mom, I felt nervous because I had never raised a little girl before. It was interesting and fun this time around with older siblings to share her growth with, too. There were key developments that the boys were excited about when it came to their little sister. I’ll never forget driving in the car one night and asking each of them, what are you excited about having a little sister? I should’ve recorded it, but I didn’t… but I’ll never (ever) forget what they all said. They couldn’t wait for her to smile at them (it still makes me tear up!). Recognition, that’s what they wanted from this new little sister. They wanted that milestone. And believe me, they were also extra excited about her crawling, walking and her (actually) saying their names. As she’s hit the milestones that they were excited about, it’s been (as you can imagine) a HUGE deal in our house. Knowing that Victoria would be our last baby, we’ve soaked everything in as much as can be, but I still would’ve loved throughout my journey something throughout her first 3 years to help me (and us) track her development, her milestones and have something as my main resource – all in one spot.
Well, moms and dads… now you can have JUST that and more, so much, much more! Say hello to WeeSchool App – it’s smart parenting right in your pocket!
WeeSchool is the brainchild of the mom who created Baby Einstein, Julie Clark. And her husband, Will Clark. WeeSchool uses today’s technology to create the most complete educational content experience for babies and toddlers. WeeSchool – it’s what comes before preschool.
Pretty incredible, right? This app is everything and anything a parent could hope and wish for when it comes to raising their child. In full disclosure here, too – I always call my sons “Baby Einstein” babies. They would sit and watch Baby Einstein because it’s all that would soothe them. Baby Neptune – still to this day – my older sons can recite it! When I saw that Julie Clark was behind WeeSchool, I knew first-hand that it would be such in incredible resource for a parent AND child.
You get all of this from the WeeSchool App:
- More than Milestones: WeeSchool tracks your child’s development through 117 key milestones, providing research-based insights and play prompts for each so you’re not just tracking your baby’s natural development— you’re supporting it.
- Play smart with Play Plans: The first-ever curriculum for babies from birth to age 3 may sound serious—and it is based on sound education principles—but for the parent and the child, it’s all about play, with recommended activities, toys, books and music.
- Enrich your daily Routines, with tools created to make WeeSchool the all-in-one go-to resource, with original videos, classic musical tunes, a catalog of original ebooks, and soundtracks and soundscapes to support play time, bath time and bed time.
- Capture your memories in the Journal: The app will automatically file your monthly photos and your milestones photos and videos into journals you can share with friends and family, or export to save it.
- Be a smart shopper: with the WeeSchool Toy Store, which showcases the only 43 toys you need to get your child from birth to age 3 with a fully rounded learning experience!
We played so much music for our kids as babies and it’s just so incredible to see it paying off as they grow. My Victoria LOVES to sing to music all the time. Her favorite is having an audience! We loved capturing this video of Victoria serenading her older brother… it’s not just adorable and sweet to watch, but it’s also wonderful for her brain, too. We encourage this all the time at home with her. Hey… maybe we’ve got a budding pop star on our hands! LOL!
I just can’t stress enough how incredible WeeSchool is for babies and toddlers. Take the time right now to download the app! And don’t forget Download the WeeSchool App here by June 1 and you can register for free, lifetime access to all Premium WeeSchool content and features.