Valentine’s Day is a big holiday! It’s a holiday where Valentine chocolate and love go hand in hand! I’m obsessed with finding ways to celebrate the holiday without paying too much money. I love making and creating recipes for the loves in my life – my husband and my kids! These Valentine Chocolate Bark Recipe are delicious and easy! My friend Sheri McShane is a contributor for MomGenerations.com and she has created the best recipe ever! Sheri has the blog: When the Kids Go to Bed.
Valentine Chocolate Bark Recipe
How to Make Valentine Chocolate Bark!
I’m all about EASY recipes that add a little holiday fun for the kids. This Valentine Chocolate Bark is just that. Simply grab some chocolate Candy Melts and festive sprinkles or conversation hearts and you’re on your way. My advice is to go to Michael’s for the ingredients. They’ve always been my go to spot for everything. You can easily find what you need. I love that it’s easy and accessible.
What To Do for Valentine Chocolate
• Lay out a piece of parchment paper or wax paper on a cookie sheet.
• Put a layer of melted chocolate, then another layer of a different color melted chocolate. Looks good enough to eat right now, huh? LOL!
• Decorate with sprinkles and candy of your choice. My sons love chocolate sprinkles, but have some fun with the fun colors, too! It’s Valentine’s Day so grab pinks and reds and whites! Go to town decorating!
• Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes. This is the toughest part for my sons!
• Break it apart into pieces, which is messy fun for everyone!
Simple as that.
Looks amazing, right? Have some fun with this one! I think this is easy to tweak for any holiday, too. You can go to town for birthdays and Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day and 4th of July! You can really just tweak with the different colors out there for whatever holiday you’re celebrating! It’s GREAT family fun!
And if you’re looking for some gifts! Check out these super easy FREE 65 gifts for Valentine’s Day!