Finding the perfect stroller for your child is something that’s important to every parent. With 5 kids, I’ve definitely had my share of researching/searching/finding some amazing strollers for my William, Alex, Ben, Henry and Victoria throughout the years. When you find a fabulous one that works perfectly for you and your family, it’s like finding gold. Mamas and Papas Sola 2 is like finding that gold!
Mamas and Papas Sola 2
I’m excited to share with you about the Mamas and Papas Sola 2!
Right now in our McClelland family, the only one still in a stroller is our Victoria. She JUST turned 3 years old on Saturday and as much as she loves to try and keep up with her 4 brothers, she still requires a stroller. When it comes to finding ones that work for me, I look for 3 BIG things:
1. Safety features
2. Comfort Factor – For Victoria
3. Versatile – It can go anywhere (we’re pretty much everywhere!)
The Mamas and Papas Sola 2 is a win-win-win for me!
Mamas and Papas Sola 2 VIDEO REVIEW
We’re VERY much on the go at all times, so as you can see from our video – you’re getting multi-terrain features from the Mamas and Papas Sola 2. It’s lightweight (only 22 pounds!!) and truly is that do-anything stroller.
Fave Mamas and Papas Sola 2 Features
1. Breeze over bumps – front and rear wheel suspension to soak up lumpy outdoor surfaces.
This makes for a super comfortable ride for your child. I love that you don’t have to worry about the bumps, bumps, bumps while you’re out and about on adventures. We’re ALWAYS outside in the summer, so this is a wonderful feature to know is part of the stroller.
2. Super-comfy walk ability – foam grip handles with adjustable height for comfort on long walks.
I’m 5 feet and my husband is 6’2″, this is a HUGE feature for a couple like us! Not to mention, it’s nice to have a cushioned bar to rest your hands on.
3. Bags of room – easy-access basket for picnics and extra-layers.
I always have a ton of extra stuff with us, so I love this feature. I don’t have to worry about holding all my bags AND strolling.
4. Sitting or napping – multi-position seat recline.
Victoria really does like to sit up and look out, but I love that I have the option to recline her. If we happen to be out and about while she’s sleeping, easy for nap time!
5. Adjustable leg rest – for extra comfort during sleeps.
Perfect for growing kids!!!
6. Super safe – five point safety harness with adjustable height settings.
HUGE safety feature! I love knowing that Victoria is strapped in safely and that she’s not able to get out. It’s so important to make sure you find a stroller with this kind of harness.
7. Snug as a bug – soft padded seat for comfort on the move.
LOVE this for Victoria because this is where she spends a ton of time. I don’t want it to feel uncomfortable for her, I love that she has padding and cushioning.
8. Removable bumper bar – with gate opening for easy access.
Extra safety, I love this!
9. Car-friendly – travel system compatible.
Yes! *Car seat compatible with: Cybex Aton/Aton2/Aton Q Graco Snugride 35 Primo Viaggio IP & SL Nuna Maxi Cosi Citi/Pebble/Cabriofix/Mico/Prezi Car seat adapters sold separately.
10. Auto lock – clicks shut when folded for easy storage or carrying.
Always a HUGE bonus for moms and dads on the GO!!
11. Fits your child birth – 50 pounds.
I love that the stroller grows with your child. Victoria is only about 33 pounds, so I have lots more time with her in this one!
And here’s Victoria’s favorite feature:
– The peek-a-boo window!! 🙂
As you can see, it’s a wonderful stroller to check out for your family!
Dimensions: H: 40 x W: 23 x L: 33” approx. Folded size: H: 12 x W: 23 x D: 33” approx. Weight: 22lbs approx. Age Suitability: Birth – 50lbs approx.
For more information about the Sola 2.
*This is a sponsored posting with Mamas & Papas, all opinions are 100% my own.