My sons are obsessed with Universal Studios. They’re probably going to be begging us to visit again in the near future! It was just amazing to be there and seeing their excitement!
We were there with Kia for a press trip and it was awesome to share the excitement, not only with my family, but Vera Sweeney’s, too!
It was awesome seeing the kids run from ride to ride and just laugh and have smiles on their faces all day long! Check out some of our Universal fun!
Just so you know, if you stay on-site, you get some pretty incredible perks for Universal Studios! We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel, which was INSANE! So beautiful. So amazing. Such a great location.
Here are the perks to staying on-site at Universal:
– SKIP THE REGULAR LINES with Universal ExpressSM Unlimited ride access in both theme parks—a FREE^ benefit worth up to $89 per person, per day^^ (valid theme park admission required). It’s the fastest way to ride—enjoy unparalleled access all day long, as often as you’d like!
– Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ one hour before the theme park opens. This is your opportunity to experience some of our most popular attractions before nearly all other guests. (Valid to one Universal Orlando theme park as determined by Universal Orlando. Valid theme park admission† required.)
– Take the complimentary water taxis along picturesque waterways or ride the shuttle bus directly to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk®.
– Priority seating at select restaurants throughout both theme parks and enjoy first available seating at select Universal Orlando® and CityWalk® restaurants.
– Resort-wide charging privileges with your room key card. Use your hotel room key card to charge food and merchandise at Universal Orlando® locations where credit cards are accepted.
– Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your on-site hotel room.
– Complimentary scheduled transportation** to nearby Wet ‘n Wild® water park, SeaWorld®, and Aquatica™.
– Universal Orlando® character dining with some of your favorite theme park characters. Have fun as they pose for pictures, sign autographs, and interact with everyone at your table… just wait until you tell everybody back home who YOU had dinner with!
– Start your day with a wake-up call from one of your favorite Universal Orlando® theme park characters and rock stars!
– Golf Universal Orlando® program, providing preferred tee times and complimentary transportation‡ to select area golf courses:
a. Grand Cypress Golf Club
b. MetroWest Golf Club
Thank you to Universal for making so many awesome memories for our family!
And thank for Kia for the awesome trip!
Disclosure: We were on a press trip with KIA.