As a mom of 5, I can say – without a bit of hesitation – Mondays are tough days and my least favorite! My kids feel the same way, too!! Bringing some extra FUN into a regular Monday is something I always try to do for me and my kids!
— Crocs Shoes (@Crocs) May 7, 2016
What can you do?
How can YOU make Mondays more FUN???
Try these tips with your kids!!
1. Scavenger Hunt. Teach your kids how to have an old-fashioned scavenger hunt. Plan the hunt for inside the home using silly clues.
2. Dance Party. Turn up the music in the Kitchen and start a dance party with the whole family.
3. BRINNER. Change things up and serve breakfast for dinner. Add something special to a favorite breakfast dish, such as chocolate chips on pancakes, which your family will ask for every Monday.
4. Bubble Party. Grab some bubbles at the dollar store and plan a fun night in the front yard with your family.
5. Ice Scream. Make your own ice cream sundaes on Monday! Add different toppings every Monday so your kids won’t know what to expect.
6. Early Pajama Night. Get into your pajamas early and share old photographs and family movies with your kids.