When it comes to heading to parenthood blogging conferences, Mom 2.0 Summit is one of my personal faves (as is dressing for it, all my styles from the conference are here!). I’ve been to 3 different Mom 2.0 Summits throughout the years and every time I’ve gone, I’ve come home refreshed, renewed, inspired and extra motivated to take on the world! Or at least the blogging world! There’s something really unique and special about being among your peers, being able to share, connect, laugh and just be. These experiences of coming together are important because so many of us work alone at home, we don’t get to experience a day at work with colleagues. This coming together is the foundation as to why many of us started sharing pieces of ourselves and our lives online.
Mom 2.0 Summit announced that they will be having their 2017 one in Orlando. My advice to digital influencers out there in the parenting space, be part of it. It’s an investment that you will get back 10 times! There’s nothing like coming together “for real” in this space.
For me personally, here are 5 reasons why I think you should head to Mom 2.0 Summit next year in Orlando:
- Seasoned Bloggers/Influencers – There’s nothing like heading to a conference and being among people who have been doing it for years and years. There’s a beauty in longevity and a wisdom to it. You can ask questions and know you’re going to get a thorough answer. You can pose theories and have people give you honest and real opinions (because they know the space so well). Every year new bloggers pop up, I’m telling you right now – it’s very special to be able to be with women who “started it all.” There’s a true uniqueness in this and… even more, these women are incredible at sharing the wealth of what they’ve learned throughout the years.
- Organized to a T – Mom 2.0 Summit is amazingly organized. Events/meet-ups/meals/parties all go off exactly on time. I love being able to pick up an itinerary and know that it’s going to be followed to a T. There’s nothing worse than paying money to head to a conference and have it be a disorganized mess. I was very appreciative towards the powers that be at Mom 2.0 that they always have it run so smoothly.
- Gorgeous Locations – Come on, it’s important! Mom 2.0 Summit always picks the most gorgeous destinations for their Summit. Laguna Niguel was just incredible. When you’re waking up to sun, water and breath-taking views, not much can sway you from not smiling on cue immediately! Truly helps with the inspiration of it all and keeping you motivated.
- Sessions are on Point – If you’re looking for some juicy and meaty sessions, ones that you walk away from learning more and knowing more, Mom 2.0 Summit nails it. I’ve been blogging for almost 9 years now and I love that I left with a book full of notes. That for me is almost the test… have I learned new things? Yes, you will.
- You have a GOOD time – Listen, if I’m leaving my family for more 2 nights, I want to make sure I’ve having a GOOD time. Mom 2.0 Summit was an incredibly awesome time. From the sessions to the parties to the meet-ups… across the board, AWESOME! I love that I was able to let my hair down and enjoy my friends and just laugh and have fun. This – for me always – is a must!
A HUGE thank you to the Mom 2.0 team. You outdid yourself (yet again!). I can’t wait till next year!
Buy your ticket now!