→ Happy Friday ←
Instagram is one of my favorite places to share photos. When I first started on Instagram, I would only post once a week. I wasn’t sure what was too much and what was too little. It’s funny – as the years have gone by – Instagram is a place that sometimes I’ll post 3 times a day! I just love sharing some of my favorite moments that I was able to catch on my phone. Not to mention, I love going through Instagram and seeing the beautiful images that other people are sharing. It really is one of my most fave social media channels to dish on!
Every Friday I’m going to start doing a review of my week through Instagram images. I’m not going to post every photo, just enough to get a good snippet of the McClelland week!
- Tuesdays have become my new favorite day because it’s Victoria’s dance class! She loves it and really pays so attention to the teacher. It’s adorable!
2. Shoulder rides with upside down sunglasses! While in New Hampshire last weekend, we walked around Portsmouth, NH. She got sick of walking and asked to be held… the best part, she didn’t part with her sunglasses!
3. My favorite tee! Every time I wear it, someone comments on it. I got this top at Francesca’s!
4. With the beginning of February 1st, I popped out my HELLO sweater! Hello to the new month ahead!! I was asked where I got this sweater by a bunch of people – unfortunately, I got it at Piperlime a few years ago. They’ve now shut down. 🙁
5. Little Miss walking around New Hampshire like she’s being trailed my paparazzi!
6. Henry swimming with Victoria. My 2 little fish!
Love for you to follow me on Instagram – @AudreyMcClellan
Leave your handle below for me to follow YOU!