dluxe by dearfoams, I’m in love with you…
I’m one of those people who like warm feet.
I mean, LOVE warm feet.
As in SLIPPERS kind of warm feet.
Toasty slippers, actually.
Most especially during the winter season in New England.
But there are conditions, caveats you might say, to warm SLIPPERS for me:
They must be:
1. Cushiony comfy – after joyously chasing after grandkids/running/etc.
2. Slip-on – easy
3. Indoor/outdoor – with a resilient, non-slip sole with treads – I live on a main street and get the morning newspaper, take out trash, let my grandpups out when they’re visiting; ie: I’m outside in my slippers a lot
4. Pretty – just because
5. Markedly less expensive than my exclusively outdoor shoes/boots – seriously
I haven’t had a really, really wonderful pair of slippers that fit my criteria in quite some time, and living in New England with its fun, fabulous, frigid winters, I needed a pair.
Fall kind of came and went. Then the holidays came and went. Was I too busy to take a few minutes to buy a pair of slippers? Seems impossible, but seems it was. When the winter sales began to kick in, I found many pairs of slippers that fit some of my criteria, but not all.
Am I annoying? I don’t think so!
SO yesterday, I headed to Target to pick up a couple of birthday gifts, some essentials, household things, maybe some Valentine’s Day fun items for my 11 grandkids… and there, while passing the Shoe Department, I spotted, hanging from a clearance rack, a pair of pink slip-on slippers with a delicious fleece lining.
I got closer, like honing in with a photographic eye on a rare butterfly.
And there they were, what appeared to be my perfect slippers —
dluxe by dearfoams® Women’s Cecilia Slide Slippers —
1. Cushiony comfy
3. Indoor/outdoor – with a resilient, non-slip sole with treads
5. Markedly less expensive than my exclusively outdoor shoes/boots
Did I mention markedly less expensive than my exclusively outdoor shoes/boots?
How ’bout this for a sale price?
This is practically free.
As lovely as pair of pink butterflies, if ever there were such creatures.
Cushiony comfy slip-on?
Yes and Yes.
Again, Yes and Yes, and waiting for me this morning after a nice, cold run like the warm-and-lovely of a best friend.
dluxe by dearfoams, I am in love with you!