I’ve been working out about 3-4 days a week throughout the last couple of weeks. I’m telling you, I need it. It’s been so good for my body, mind and soul. Just getting myself sweating and moving and energized has been awesome! One thing I always need when I’m working out is a really amazing playlist. Music keeps me moving and motivated and I love having the best workout songs!
Best Workout Songs
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been trying to run up a hill on total slow-motion mode… and a good song comes up and it just pushes me forward! I know song preference for everyone is different, but I wanted to share my BEST and FAVE songs for working out!
Here’s the thing with working out and some really good songs… it just makes you feel good! All of a sudden you’re moving a little faster. You’re smiling a little bigger. You’re feeling your groove and it’s the best kind of groove to get yourself into for the moment! Enjoy it! Embrace it! Love it! I hope these songs give you some pep in your step! I love these because these work for me, but share with me what works for you, too!
Don’t forge to check out my track workouts for beginners, too!
1. Mase – Feel So Good
2. Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself
3. Pitbull – Fireball
4. Pink – True Love
5. Aerosmith – Walk This Way
6. The All-American Rejects – Dirty Little Secret
7. Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
8. Fight Song – Rachel Platten
9. Roar – Katy Perry
10. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
11. Get Lucky – Daft Punk
12. Freedom – George Michael
13. Take Me Home – Cash Cash
14. Don’t Stop Till You Get Enough – Michael Jackson
15. Express Youself – Madonna
16. SEVEN – Prince (or the guy formally known as him)
17. Raise Your Glass – Pink
18. Pump It – Black Eyed Peas
19. All For You – Janet Jackson
20. Hey Ya! – Outkast