It’s almost time for Christmas! I have to say… I can’t wait! Christmas is such a wonderful time of year! I love heading to parties and having people over our house to celebrate the season.
I host Christmas at my house every year, so I need some fabulous recipes to create for my family and friends. There are so many amazing recipes out there, it’s wonderful! I’m all about trying to make something that’s on the easier side (I’m definitely not a Martha in the kitchen!), but also mouth-watering for my guests. My husband is a huge foodie, so he’s my sidekick in the kitchen that helps me out, too!
Here are 20 Mouth-Watering Christmas Recipes that are absolutely amazing! These recipes are – indeed – mouth-watering and are sure to delight all who tries them this holiday season!
1. Serious Eats – Cranberry Potpourri Jam
2. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Espresso Brownie Bites with Kahlua Buttercream Kisses
3. Shaken Together Life – O, Christmas Tree Munch Mix
4. Shared Appetite – Hot Chocolate Eggnog with Eggnog Whipped Cream
5. Recipe Girl – Kale Salad With Butternut Squash
6. Our Best Bites – Peppermint Bark Popcorn
7. Kid’s Activities Blog – Cookie Butter Recipe
8. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Cinnabon Copycat
9. Amanda’s Cookin’ – Cranberry Relish
10. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Mom’s Ultra Soft and Tender Caramel Rolls
11. Serious Eats – Individual Spiced Fruitcakes
12. Shaken Together Life – Pull Apart Raspberry Sweet Rolls With Cream Cheese Glaze
13. Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom – Whipped Cranberry and Walnut Cream Cheese Recipe
14. Recipe Girl – Irish Coffee Eggnog
15. Our Best Bites – Peppermint Bark Rice Krispie Treats
16. Over the Big Moon – Cinnamon Rolls
17. The Girl Who Ate Everything – Candied Pecan, Apple, and Gorgonzola Salad
18. Amanda’s Cookin’ – Gouda and Sun-Dried Tomato Cheese Ball
19. We Can Make Anything – Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix
20. A Farm Girl’s Dabbles – Merry Almond Cherry Berry Granola
Enjoy and tell me what you try and how you like it!