Summer Infant 3D Lite Stroller Review is something I’ve been wanting to post for awhile now! I love this stroller because it’s truly easy for day to day usage! The Summer Infant 3D Lite is perfection! Seriously mamas – if you’re looking for a fabulous lightweight stroller (especially with the summer coming!), I’ve got a GREAT option for you!
Summer Infant 3D Lite
Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller is a FABULOUS stroller to check out and bring into your life.
Since we’re ALWAYS on the go with Victoria, lightweight strollers are what I gravitate towards the most. I don’t want anything heavy or cumbersome. I need something easy, convenient and on-the-go ready! The 3D Lite does JUST that for me!
REVIEW: Summer Infant 3D Lite
As you can tell, it’s SUPER convenient.
The 3Dlite Stroller is a durable stroller that has a lightweight and stylish aluminum frame and is one of the lightest and most feature rich convenience strollers on the market. With an easy to fold frame and carry strap, you can be on-the-go or stow and go with ease.
Just so you have everything laid out clearly, here are the features:
– Aluminum frame is lightweight yet incredibly durable
– Oversized, 1 hand adjustable canopy with zip out extension that blocks 99.9% of UVA and UVB rays
– One hand, 3-position recline
– Padded 5 point safety harness
– Convenient carry strap and auto lock
– Easy access storage basket
– Peek-a-boo window
– Parent cup holder and rear storage pocket
– Comfort grip, heat resistant foam handles
– Smooth glide wheels
This what I think when I buy strollers:
1) What is going to be something I can easily get in and out of the car?
2) What is a stroller that will grow with my child?
3) What is lightweight? I can’t be lugging around pounds upon pounds!
4) What is a good price point?
5) What is chic, too??
The price point on this stroller is $139.99.