10 Ways to Make Valentine’s Day Special for the Whole Family #ValentinesDay You want to make sure your family knows how much you love them for the big day of love! Sharing V
Ways to Make Valentine’s Day Special – V
My boys are still in the “girls have cooties” phase, but that doesn’t mean we have to shy away from celebrating Valentine’s Day. We’ve always celebrated as a family. The holiday is all about LOVE, right? And what says LOVE more than Family? Here are 10 ways to make Valentine’s Day special for your family.
Ways to Make Valentine’s Day Special for V
1. Special Dinner: heart-shaped pizzas or quesadillas, or even just their favorite meal.
2. Valentine Rice Krispie Sushi: add some pink food coloring to that marshmallow mixture and get creative.
3. Chocolate Pudding with pink whipped cream
4. Romantic Family Movie: Gnomeo & Juliet, Lady & the Tramp just to name a couple.
5. Heart-shaped Breakfast: toast, pancakes, French toast.
6. Special Notes in their Lunch
7. Love Jar: leave a jar out with pieces of paper. Your family can write special things they love about each other and put them in the jar. Read them Valentine’s Day night.
8. Hear-shaped PB&J
9. Decorate their door with red and pink streamers
10. Handmade Family Valentine Card Exchange
What do you do to make Valentine’s Day special for your family? I would love for you to share with me! I think it’s so important for me to make sure my kids know that, too! Sharing and saying I love you is so key and really does make a huge and big difference in your child’s life.
Thanks for reading!
*Sheri McShane is a contributor for MomGenerations.com! Sheri has the blog: When the Kids Go to Bed. Sheri’s an amazing DIY and craft expert. She’s also a big foodie!!
ABOUT SHERI MCSHANE:
Hello All. My name is Sheri. I am a working mother of 3 pretty darn fabulous little boys. I’m trying very hard to handle the stresses of working, being a mother, being a wife, keeping house, and finding the time to just laugh and enjoy life. A few things you should know about me: I’m an iced-coffee addict, I love to organize, and I love my wine. I am also a master at fort-building and being the belly-eating monster. Fitness and healthy eating habits are important to me so you may hear a little about that too. Here you will read about my daily musings and of course my venting, wine glass in hand. Hope you find something you can relate to. Cheers.
If you’re a crafty kind of person, come visit me over at The Crafty Collaborative. Here you will find a group of us ladies reviewing and test driving all the fabulous recipes and DIYs we find on Pinterest. We’ll let you know if they’re worth diving into.