Are you going a little crazy for spring vacation?
Want to keep the kids busy?
My latest segment on some ideas to get this kids doing something other than just watching TV!
– Check out college sports schedules. Visit one of the campuses with your kids and cheer on a local team.
– Look for one-day classes or workshops you’ve been wanting to try out. Maybe karate, art, music or dance class.
– Spa day with mom! Shimmer Salon and Day Spa in East Greenwich offers a children’s menu.
– Host a bake day at your house. Give baked goods away to neighbors, friends etc.
– Create videos with friends. Have fun creating funny skits or music videos with friends.