Want to give back this holiday season?
Want to donate money to the charities that are near and dear to your hearts?
You can do all this many times this holiday season just by holiday shopping.
You have to check out the amazing-ness of GoodShop.
I have been shopping with GoodShop throughout the last couple of weeks and will continue to do so through Christmas!
GoodShop has a listing of all the best coupons and deals for thousands of retailers that you know and love and use throughout the holidays. By shopping with GoodShop a percentage of your purchase will be donated to your favorite charity for free! No need to do a search for “store coupons” and have to go into all the sites to find the best coupons – Goodshop lists them all!
I have been shopping at:
To date, Goodshop has raised more than $11 million for causes ranging from the American Cancer Society to local dog shelters and schools.
Goodshop.com and the GoodShop app, both function in a similar way – users can select a preferred cause and, through Goodshop’s retail partners, a portion of most any purchase goes to that preferred charity.
Here is a breakdown of the process:
– Choose a cause to support (e.g. The Red Cross)
– Choose preferred retailers (e.g. Nike, Office Depot, J Crew, Sephora etc.)
– Receive coupons for your favorite retailers
– Buy products you would normally through the app
– A portion of your purchase goes back to support your selected cause (the percentage varies by store and by cause)
– You can track the money you raise in your profile, can change your preferred cause at any time, and can add or edit your preferred list of retailers.
So… for me, I’ve been shopping at the GAP, here’s what it looks like when I’m about to use a deal and then donate money to my cause.
I have pledged to shop through GoodShop as much as I can, and I’m urging my friends and family to do the same.
It’s such an important thing to do.