Halloween is FRIDAY!
My sons have been counting down since the beginning of school. They cannot wait!
I always love to do some extra Halloween and “spooky” things during the week of Halloween, and especially this year – since Halloween falls on a Friday, we get 2 additional days for some extra fun!
1. Visit to Salem, MA – they have Haunted Happenings going on and there are tons of activities for all ages.
2. Have an impromptu Halloween playdate. You spend money on costumes, why not make sure they get some usage. Order pizza, play some music and let the kids have fun
3. Decorate pumpkins, not just carve. You don’t have to just carve. Really have some fun doing some different ideas – paint, sequins, tacks. Do Chevron prints or sparkles!
4. Halloween Movie Marathon! The scarier, the better! Friday the 13th, Scream, The Addams Family, etc.
5. Halloween Scavenger Hunt throughout your neighborhood. Get together a group of kids and have everyone have a list of things they need to find. Make them all Halloween-inspired… a spooky branch, a boo-tatsic leaf, witchy-rock.