My hair gets so damaged in the summer sun and in the chlorinated water. I’m asked all the time about fixing damaged hair from readers and I love the question because it’s something I actually need to do and continuously find answer for myself about. How to repair damaged hair is something )I feel like) every woman eventually need to get an answer to for themselves (please say I’m right!).
How to Repair Damaged Hair
Looking for the easiest and best ways to repair damaged hair? I have the perfect miracle (pun intended for you). I’m talking the best 3 Minute Miracle, it’s everything and anything you want in hair products.
By the end of the summer, my hair is fried. It’s HAD it and it’s waving its white flag. From pool parties to the beach, my hair has been through it all! Heat, humidity, saltwater and chlorine can seriously dehydrate your hair, leaving it dry, frizzy or dull. My hair gets horribly dry and in turn, dull as can be.
Aussie Celebrity Stylist and my awesome mom-friend, Sarah Potempa has all the summer hair repair tips for smooth, silky locks with the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Collection in just three minutes!
3 Minute Miracle for How to Repair Damaged Hair
1. First things first, give those locks some serious deep conditioning with one of 5 custom formulas: Moist, Color, Shine, Strong, or Smooth.
2. Start by rinsing hair with hot water to open the hair’s cuticle.
3. Next, apply 3 Minute Miracle for three minutes and rinse out with cool water to seal the cuticle and lock in moisture.
4. Take those three minutes and create your own experience – listen to music, meditate or just relax.
Other tips to get your hair back after all that summer fun? In addition to cranking up the conditioning routine:
– Mend those ends! For some, that might mean a trim to get rid of split ends and instantly make hair look less frizzy. For others, that may mean concentrating your deep conditioner from mid-shaft to ends.
– Be gentle! It’s time to take it easy on your hair. Minimize brushing, as that strips away natural oils. Use a blow-dryer on cool and if you must use a curling iron or straightener, make sure your hair is completely dry and then only use a low setting.
If you’re trying to figure out what Aussie 3 Minute Miracle product to get, let this information help you:
How to Repair Damaged Hair
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Moist: Conditioning oil helps to smooth and soften hair, leaving locks silky and touchable with 3x the moisture
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Color: Get 10x the color protection by rinsing away dulling residues to keep hair conditioned and maintain vibrant color
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Shine: The conditioning agents help to smooth and tame the surface of the hair, allowing it to better reflect light for a radiant 24-hour shine
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Strong: Conditioning agents target weak and damaged hair to leave your long locks 10x stronger
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Smooth: This conditioner forms a humidity resistant barrier for 24-hour frizz control for a smooth ‘do that lasts all day
Repair that hair for the fall and winter!
Check out some of my other articles on hair:
Also check out my YouTube Channel for more videos on our family, too!