The SWASH Machine system has been in our home for 2 months now. I have used it each week, probably about 3-5 times, loving it more and more with each use. It truly is like a whole-new fashion/laundry world having the SWASH System in my home. It’s funny, last week my mother came to visit with my grandmother and she actually brought 2 of my father’s shirts with her to be used in my SWASH machine! He had a business meeting that evening and she knew she wouldn’t have time to get home and iron both of them (she likes to give him options), so it was cool to have her see the convenience of it first-hand.
If you haven’t seen me blogging/vlogging/tweeting/instagraming/pinning about the SWASH System yet, let me tell you about the SWASH System (because you will love it!).
The SWASH Machine System has revolutionized laundry. It is the only in-home 10‑minute clothing care system designed to fit your life. You can (finally) say goodbye to excessive washing, drying, steaming, ironing, and dry-cleaning and say Yes to living life unhampered.
I have had so many people ask me over the last couple of months why I love the SWASH System so much. They want to know why they should invest in this System. For me, there are plenty of reasons. I can’t get enough of mine and just think it’s the coolest thing ever. But, I want to go deeper than just proclaiming my fashion/laundry love for it.
Here are 8 reasons why I love the SWASH Machine System:
- The System takes 10 minutes to care for your clothing. Just 10 minutes.
- The convenience of the SWASH System in your home is incredible. No driving/walking to the dry cleaner for me.
- It’s a practical solution to your laundry needs. If you’re someone like me who loves to care for your clothing, the SWASH System allows you to do this right at home.
- It’s cost effective for me. I’m saving money with my SWASH System at home. When I started to do the math as to how much I spent per month at my dry cleaner vs. how much the SWASH System and pods were costing me, it was a no brainer.
- It’s a time saver for me. I don’t have to stand in my bedroom ironing and/or steaming my clothing (and my husband’s!). It’s wonderful to be able to push a button and walk away.
- It has a sleek look about it, so it fits beautifully into my closet. It’s not gigantic and cumbersome where I‘m tripping over it and it’s too big for my designated area.
- I can SWASH 2 shirts at once, too. I’ve been doing this with my sons’ shirts and some of my blouses. I can do 2-at-a-time.
- It’s VERY user-friendly. I was worried it was going to be very complicated, but it’s so easy to use. I appreciate this immensely! You don’t want your laundry process to be difficult.
For me, the beauty is in the 10-minute process. That’s why it really stands out to me. When I would do my ironing and steaming before, it would take me 30-45 minutes and it was just too long. It was difficult to stand there throughout the process and make sure that the kids weren’t around when I was doing it because I didn’t want them to be near the iron or the steamer. To know that I can press ONE button and voila! It’s absolutely amazing. I also love that I can get so much done in JUST that 10 minutes…
- Change my daughter’s diaper and make her a bottle
- Do a load of laundry
- Fold a load of laundry from my dryer
- Call my mother to check-in
- Make lunches for the boys
- Send work emails
- Pop out a few tweets
- Plan what we’re having for dinner
- Clean the kitchen counters
- Organize my desktop
… just to name a few! I appreciate the time and the effort and the thought that went into the SWASH System. It really, really is revolutionizing laundry.
I can’t say enough good things about my SWASH Machine System. I love having it and I can’t imagine NOT having it now! It really has worked into my life beautifully and I love it!
Here’s another post of me professing my love!
Check out SWASH!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored posting with P&G. All opinions are 100% my own.