I’m all about sharing the Secret Hair Extensions love! I’ve always loved having long hair. I had such a horrible hair chop when I was going into 12th grade, that I literally DID NOT even cut my hair till my first year out of college. I was very much scarred by that haircut when I was 17 years old. The hairdresser that day decided to take her bad day out on my hair… and boy, she did! My hair was super short, with tons of different layers around the top of it. It was just horrible. I remember wearing baseball hats that WHOLE entire summer, just wishing and wishing that my hair would grow.
Secret Hair Extensions
I wish I had had Secret Hair Extensions back then.
If you’ve been reading my blog regularly, you know I’ve been using Secret Hair Extensions and trying them out throughout the summer. I’ve been having a TON of fun with them… they are so cool and so awesome to play with, because that’s truly how I see it.
I’ve been getting women asking me, but WHY… ?? Why try them out?
Secret Hair Extensions Photos
I thought it would be fun to write a post about 10 Reasons why you should try Secret Hair Extensions. Since I’m someone who is so in love with all things beauty and trying different and new things out, I’m always the first one to sign up for something for myself. I know that not everyone is the same way, so I wanted to make it very easy and clear about why I love them and why I think you should definitely try them out!!
Why Try Secret Hair Extensions
1) There are 11 multi-blended, salon-inspired colors to choose from for the extensions. My hair is VERY colored, and I change it up a ton. This summer I was very blonde and right now, I’m going for a more muted look with a darker shade. I love that there’s something for every shade. I love that they really have made it easy to find something that will suit you perfectly.
2) They are absolutely affordable to try out and have some fun! They are $39.99 (not including shipping/handling), which I feel is an awesome price. I love that I can play with them and try them out without worrying that I just spent over $200 (or more!) on them. I like that it always you the room to have a little bit more fun and experiment with different shades, too.
3) You can easily create the ombre look. If you’re apprehensive about getting it done in the salon, try it out with the Secret Extensions first. See how you like it and if you feel it looks good. It’s a style that is trending (again) this season, so try it out!
4) You can still wear hats, put it up and wave it, too. I love that the Secret Extensions still let you have some “regular” hair fun. I love wearing them with baseball hats and fedoras. You can also easily put it in a ponytail or wear it in a bun. I also saw someone curl it, too! In other words, you don’t just have to wear straight without anything else.
5) Secret Hair Extensions gives you a natural look. You’re not worried about it looking fake, it’s quite the contrary! Secret Extensions are made of an all new keratin conditioned fiber that moves like, feels like, and looks like the real thing!
6) HAVE SOME FUN! Allow yourself to have some fun and just try something different. The great thing about beauty products is that you can play with them and laugh and experiment and enjoy! I love that Secret Extensions really allows you to do this!
Disclosure: Sponsored posting. All opinions are 100% my own.