While we were visiting Hersheypark, we stayed at one of the Hershey resorts… the Hershey Lodge. This was our 5th time staying at the Hershey Lodge. For the last 4 years we have stopped and spent the night at the Hershey Lodge as we’ve driven from Providence, RI to Pittsburgh, PA for the Thanksgiving holiday. It’s always been easier to stop halfway, and Hershey has always been that halfway mark. The boys have always LOVED the Hershey Lodge, but this was their first time staying when we can actually go outside without coats and hats and boots!
Staying at one of the Hershey resorts during a stay and visit to Hersheypark is such a wonderful thing to do because you get extra benefits and there are so many fun things going on for families!
It’s funny, after we spent all Monday at the park last week, the boys asked if we could, “Just go hang out at the hotel.” That’s how many things there are to do! The boys were excited to play and just have fun with all of us!
Benefits of Hershey Lodge
Here are the benefits we were able to get from staying right at the Hershey Lodge:
1. Best price on Hersheypark tickets
2. Preferred pricing for a fun-filled seasonal Breakfast At The Park with Hershey’s Characters, followed by early access to Hersheypark (for us, it was 9AM – regular admission time is 10AM) with the Hersheypark Sweet Start
3. Complimentary admission to Hershey Gardens and The Hershey Story’s Museum Experience
4. Special kids’ activities
5. Complimentary seasonal shuttle bus service to Hersheypark
6. Hershey Card: shop, dine, and purchase across Hershey using your room key
7. Opportunity to purchase a Hersheypark Sweet Access Pass (limited availability) with VIP benefits
8. Ability to rent premium waterfront Cabanas at The Boardwalk At Hersheypark (pricing and availability varies)
9. Access to the three award-winning courses of Hershey Country Club, plus Nine by 9 Golf Special featuring 9 holes with club rentals
We took advantage of many of these incredible benefits!
We dined at the DELICIOUS Hershey Grill, attached right to the Hershey Lodge. It was amazing dinner for the family. Entrees and fun family food. You felt very comfortable having your family there and I appreciated that with all of the kids!
After dinner, the boys BEGGED us to head to the pool! If you know the McClelland family, you know we love a good pool! They were able to laugh and have some fun… no lap swimming for these kids, they got a break! 🙂 Even Victoria joined in on the fun!
A little shuffle board on the pool deck, too! So cool!
After swimming, everyone wanted a little sweet treat! They were having Hershey s’mores on the front lawn for the guests! It was so much fun to roast them and enjoy!
Then off to mini-golf, which was RIGHT ON THE PROPERTY!!
And we capped off the night with a Chocolate Martini!
Such a wonderful stay, thank you Hersheypark and Hershey Lodge!
Also – check out my review on the Hersheypark!
Disclosure: I am a Sweet Ambassador. My lodging and tickets were covered. 100% of the opinions are my own.