Red Sox is in my blood.
My father gave me my first Red Sox hat when I was just hours old.
I was his first girl after having 2 boys, so he was pretty excited to be getting a little lady in some Red Sox gear! 🙂
Throughout the years… all 36 to be exact, my Red Sox love has been loyal and very true. I love the Red Sox and I’m proud to say that my 4 sons are Red Sox fans, along with my Pittsburgh-born-and-bred husband. And yes, my daughter Victoria – though only 11 months old, is definitely a Red Sox fan, I can tell 🙂
I’m HONORED to be part of the Red Sox Moms blogger program this year. Nothing warms my heart more than to be partnering with brands and organizations that I love and that I believe in and that give back. The Red Sox Organization does incredible and worthy outreaches, along with having a fun and passionate brand, too!
I’m so excited that I get to share Red Sox news and updates with you all throughout the season. I’m truly honored!
The Red Sox is hosting an awesome event this Saturday, June 14th called Field of Fashion in the Wheels Up Clubhouse at Fenway Park!
– A Reception with MLB Retail Partners showcasing both current and future products in Red Sox apparel and accessories. We are looking for your input to help us design our 2015 retail selection for Fenway Park. (11 a.m. – 1 p.m.; Wheels Up Clubhouse)
– Vendors in attendance include: 47 Brand, Nike, Alex and Ani, Cutter and Buck, Antigua, Soft as a Grape, Majestic Threads, Touch by Alissa Milano/GIII …AND MORE!
– Passed appetizers, cash bar, Raffle, Gift Bag, Appearances by Red Sox Wives, a visit by the 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series Trophies, a visit by Wally the Green Monster, OPI Nail Technicians, and a live DJ.
– Ticket to a private Fenway Park Tour (1 p.m. – 2 p.m.)
– A $25 gift card to the Red Sox Team Store on Yawkey Way
– Private Shopping in Red Sox Team Store before game (2 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.)
– Ticket to 4:05 p.m. against the Cleveland Indians (Gates open at 2:30 p.m.)
*Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis and will be subject to availability. Women of all ages are welcome. Tickets are $100 per person.
I was super excited to get a sneak peek at some of the clothing this week!! I’ve been dying to get myself some new Red Sox gear, so this was a HUGE AWESOME BOX!!
Come on, how amazing, right!!???
I love, love, love the clothing!!! I can’t wait to see what else they have, too!!