Looking for a delicious, easy-to-create summer treat that you can customize based on your likes and dislikes? Look no further than the Fruit Parfait! It’s a cool and summery, light and creamy, fresh and delicious fruit dessert.
Let’s face it, when the weather is warm and you want something sweet, the last thing you feel like doing is hanging out in the kitchen baking a hot dessert. So don’t!
Here’s what you’ll need to create a fruit parfait:
– A clear plastic tumbler (or any small plastic cup)
– Whipped cream
– Your favorite summer toppings! (Examples: strawberries, blueberries, banana slices, pineapple slices, mango slices, granola)
To create your parfait:
1) Start with a layer of whipped cream on the bottom of the cup.
2) Top with a layer of fruit.
3) Add another layer of whipped cream.
4) Top with another layer of fruit/toppings.
5) Continue until you reach the top, finishing off with a dollop of whipped cream.
Get creative and make a colorful summertime treat! And enjoy!
What fruits would you add to your fruit parfait?