Victoria is 10 months old.
I can’t believe she’s already 10 months, it’s MIND BOGGLING to me!
It’s amazing how with each stage, there’s something new and exciting. Even with my 5th baby… the wonder, the miracle and the amazement doesn’t escape me.
Right now… we’re almost (almost) graduating out of the bottle stage. It’s actually very bittersweet for me. We waited 5 years for our Victoria to come along, so we haven’t had bottles in our house for a very long time. Knowing that it’s almost time to make the switch to sippy cups, it actually tugs at my heart. I have SO enjoyed this beautiful stage that she’s been in since birth.
Tommee Tippee has been my go-to bottle sine Victoria was born. I immediately was drawn to the Closer to Nature Added Comfort Feeding Bottles for her because they were specially designed to help reduce air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on to help reduce the risk of baby ingesting air during feeding. The air vents down through the tube and into the air-space at the base of the bottle, completely bypassing the milk. I can say… without hesitation… 10 months later, Victoria never had one issue with ingesting any air. These bottles were fabulous for her. I have recommended these to all my new mama friends!
So what are we into now?
What Tommee Tippee products do we use every single day?
Here are my FAVE that we’re using right now!
1) Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature 9 Ounce Color Girl – We’ve graduated up from the Added Comfort to the 9 ounce Closer to Nature bottles. What I love about these bottles is that they come in beautiful, vibrant, bright colors. It’s amazing how adding color to the bottle can make it so happy and fun for a baby! I love to mix and match the tops and bottoms, too! Just to have some more fun!
2) Tommee Tippee 360 Sealer Diaper Disposal System – Every single day this is put into use! Say good-bye to those stinky diapers! No more worrying about stinking up the nursery or the living room. I love the 360 Sealer because it literally does just that – seals in the smell! I have to say, my sons love turning the knob! LOL… it’s the one thing that they will do when it comes to changing diaper time!
3) Tommee Tippee Explora Feeding Spoons – We have officially hit the stage of food! Victoria eats about 5-6 jars of food a day and we give her small pieces of “real” food. These spoons are awesome. I love the colors that they come in. Not to mention, you get a bigger scoop with these. With her being 10 months old, it’s exactly what she needs. I also love that I can try and teach her how to use it. She’s still young, but she understands the whole “spoon to mouth” concept to get fed! I love these! And!! They are BPA and Phthalate free.
4) Tommee Tippee BPA Free Stage 2 Chewther – This is Victoria’s FAVORITE (if you asked her!). She loves it because she’s teething like crazy! Victoria had 6 teeth right now… yes, 6!! As you can imagine, she’s been using this for months now! I have about 10 of these in my house and diaper bag!
5) Tommee Tippee Explora Girl Bib – What every mom needs for a new eater. This is the most amazing bib EVER! I can’t say enough about this – we use it every time she eats!!!! Why so amazing?? Made from soft and light material the bib is comfortable to wear with a dimpled reverse-side that encourages air-flow and prevents irritation on delicate skin while keeping clothes dry. Features a convenient scoop for catching all those crumbs and bits of food to minimize messes. Rolls up great for storage and travel. BPA free.
Disclosure: I have partnered with Tommee Tippee as a Mom Ambassador.