You know I love me some Pantene!
I was so excited to see 2 of my fave celebs rocking a Pantene look last night at the sensational GRAMMY AWARDS!
Recreate your favorite looks from the red carpet with step-by-steps from the stylists who designed the looks for – wait for it – Beyonce and Kelly Osbourne!
These 2 style icons looked AMAZING last night. They looked chic, cutting edge and just AWESOME!
(Pantene Celebrity Stylist Kim Kimble can be credited for Beyonce and stylist Ryan Randall for Pantene for Kelly.)
First up — Beyonce!
I am OBSESSED with her hair, especially since I just cut my hair like this!
How can you get this look?
1. For a show-stopping wet, sexy look inspired by the 1920’s, start with clean, wet hair.
2. Next, work the Pantene Pro-V Curly No Crunch Curls Whip into hair from root to tip to define frizz-free curls. Then brush through with a paddle brush to create soft, piece-y waves, and scrunch hair to help keep its definition.
3. Spritz the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist to add brilliant shine.
4. To go from sexy to modern ‘20s chic, dry hair with a diffuser. Point the diffuser toward your crown to keep hair smooth at the root and use underneath at the ends of hair to achieve volume.
5. Continue to scrunch hair until dry for added body. Use a 1/2 inch flat iron and wrap small pieces of hair around it to create additional soft waves, similar to a curling wand, to create a few additional waves.
6. Tame flyaways at the roots of hair by using the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Shaping Hairspray. It’s important this style looks messy and flawless, so a small amount of product at the crown is all you need.
7. Finish off the look with the Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist for shiny, effortless waves.
Next up – Kelly Osbourne!
She is just so fabulous! I love her look. I love her confidence. I love her style.
1. It is important to properly prep hair the week of an event so it is hydrated and protected against damage. Use the Pantene Pro-V Daily Moisture Renewal 2-Minute Moisture Masque once a week leading up to an event so hair is in its best possible condition when you begin.
2. Start with wet, clean hair.
3. Using your fingers, blow dry hair, going from the roots to the tips. This will help seal the cuticle.
4. When hair is mostly dry, apply the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Heat Protection Spray on 1/2 inch sections to shield hair from heat.
5. When you begin flat ironing hair, work in small horizontal sections. This will give you more control over the sophisticated style.
6. Using a 1/2 inch flat iron, straighten hair from the root to the middle of the shaft.
7. Using 1 1/2 inch flat iron, straighten hair from the middle of the shaft through the ends to achieve a super sleek look.
8. Once hair has been fully ironed, apply the Pantene Pro-V Stylers Flexible Hold Hairspray to the entire head. This will control the hair without disturbing the touchable, moveable style.
9. To complete the look, work a nickel size amount of the Pantene Pro-V Stylers All In One Styling Balm through your palms and use throughout the hair. This will tame flyaways, and achieve shine definition without weighing hair down.
Love these 2 looks and just OBSESSED with GRAMMY STYLE!!!!!!!!