There’s just something about NYC during the holidays. It’s magical. It really is.
If we could live here with 5 kids, I’d do it in a heartbeat. Everyone thinks I’m crazy for saying that, but it’s true. I would. I would absolutely live in the City if I could with all of the kids and Matt. To me, it would be amazing.
But there’s just something about the holidays here…
– It’s the smell of the Christmas trees when you walk by one of the pop-up stores on the corner.
– It’s the tree in Rock Center! It’s not lit yet, but it’s there and it’s beautiful.
– It’s the Christmas decor in all the stores when you walk around, just gorgeous.
– It’s seeing the GORGEOUS tree in the lobby of my hotel.
– It’s hearing the holiday music in Amtrak.
– It’s seeing shoppers out and about.
– It’s eating at a local restaurant and feeling cozy and warm with all the decor throughout.
– It’s getting holiday deals at some of my FAVE places.
– It’s sitting and getting my hair at drybar and having them play holiday videos.
– It’s seeing the City lit up in red and green and blue.
– It’s even seeing everyone walk around with Starbucks holiday cups!
Yeah… it’s pretty much everything!
I LOVE NYC during the HOLIDAYS!