Bumps & Babies: 5 Tommee Tippee Products I Need for Baby
I’m getting ready. Well, as ready as I can be.
My baby girl is coming soon. She’s due July 14th, but I have a c-section scheduled for July 9th… which literally makes it 7 weeks and 2 days away. Crazy for me to wrap my head around that. As much as that time frame seems far away to me, I know it’s right around the corner.
As I’m getting all my ducks in a row for her arrival, there are certain essentials that I just need to make sure I have at home. As much as it’s fun shopping for all the little girly dresses and skirts and blankies, I know that the essentials are what will make the transition home the smoothest.
One of the main essentials we need to have stocked at home?
Infant feeding products.
I’ve been working with Tommee Tippee as one of their Mom Ambassador’s and I couldn’t have asked for a better partnership. I love the passion and the quality Tommee Tippee puts into their products, all of them. You know you’re getting something for your baby that will work, will last and will make their life (and your life) easier – especially when it comes to feeding time!
There are 5 Tommee Tippee products that I have on my list that I need for my baby girl:
1) Electric Breast Pump – I’m going to try it again! I have never had success at breastfeeding, but I’m determined to see if my milk will come in and if my baby girl will take. I know the breast pump will help!
Only 3 parts – quick and easy to assemble and clean
Included inside: 1x 150ml / 5 oz. Closer to Nature Bottle, 1 x Milk Storage Pot, 6 x Disposable Breast Pads
2) NEW Added Comfort Feeding Bottle – I need bottles and this one just seems like the perfect fit for us! I love it.
The new added comfort range from closer to nature is specially designed to help reduce air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on at the nipple to help reduce the risk of baby ingesting air during feeding.
Easy latch on
Reduced risk of baby ingesting air during feeding
3) C-AIR Pacifier range – We’re pacifier people! I thought these were such a good option for us.
Features orthodontic nipple designed to help support the natural shape of the palate. Available in a choice of subtle colors and sizes.
Open shield is kind to skin
Truly orthodontic silicone nipple for healthy oral development
4) Electric Sterilizer – This is a MUST HAVE! I’ve never had one before, so I’m excited to have this on my essential list.
Sterilises 6 bottles in 5 minutes at the touch of a button.
Simple, single-button operation
Included inside: 1 x Closer to Nature 150ml / 5 oz. Bottle, 1 x 0-3m Clear Pacifier, 1 x Bottle Brush. 1 x Nipple Tongs
5) Complete Starter Kit – I probably should have put this as my 1st item that we need! I love this starter kit because it has everything to get a new mom going. Such a wonderful idea to have everything together and gifted/sold as so!
Our Closer to Nature Complete Starter Kit contains everything you need to bottle feed your baby from birth to 6 months plus.
Disclosure: Working as a Mom Ambassador for Tommee Tippee.