Introducing: The Secret Outlast Deo Dance!
OK, mamas… when you got dressed this morning, did you catch yourself doing a ‘Deo Dance?’
Most likely, it’s something you’ve done though you may not have realized, to help avoid a total ‘white marks fail’ moment. I never thought I had done the Deo Dance until I saw it. Because really… what’s worse than white marks all down your black dress (or anything else) when you’re already running late to something?!
Well… the good news is, Secret hears you.
Secret worked with their Secret Outlast spokesperson and Bravo TV star, Jenni Pulos, to exaggerate some of the deo dance moves women do to avoid white marks, when they could have just used Outlast Clear Gel instead.
What’s so special about Outlast Clear Gel?
Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant is better on delivering no white marks than the next leading invisible solid and provides 48 hour odor and wetness protection. So not only will you avoid a ‘white marks fail,’ you’ll stay feeling and smelling fresh through 48 hours of hot, humid and stressful situations!
But wait… I need to share the video of Jenni with you! It is absolutely hilarious!
Here’s the Deo Dance Dictionary for your dancing needs that Jenni created, too!
Deo Dance Dictionary:
– Tan∙go Tan∙gle: verb 1. Slow, careful poses to avoid getting tangled in clothes while trying to avoid white marks
– Straight∙jack∙et Shuf∙fle: verb 1. To shuffle around your room trying to avoid white marks as you struggle get unstuck
– Twist∙in∙ista: noun 1. To move your body from side to side to un-bunch your clothes in a desperate attempt to avoid white marks
– Pit∙stop Pol∙ka: verb 1. To stumble about as your clothes get stuck underneath your armpits only to realize, it will now be covered in white marks
– Help Me Hus∙tle: verb 1. A fast jumping movement to desperately get your clothes past your armpits without white marks
– Jump-In Dou∙gie-Down Wig∙gle: verb 1. Quick jumping movements to pull clothes up and over armpits or 2. Down and over armpits to attempt avoiding white marks
Now that the warmer weather is (finally, little by little) upon us, you can’t afford to suffer a ‘white marks fail’ – so keep your best moves to your hip hop class or the dance floor Saturday night!