Best of Beauty: 5 Foundations Worth Trying
Before I put on my bronzer, my eye makeup and my lip gloss, I always start with foundation.
Foundation is the basis, is the beginning of the makeup process.
There are SO MANY foundations on the market and it can be really difficult to find out the perfect one for you. Since I have the opportunity to blog about different beauty products, I have tried dozens of different kinds of foundations. Some have been misses. Some have been average. And some have just hit it out of the park.
I want to share with you 5 Foundations Worth Trying:
1) COVERGIRL’s Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation, $12.99 – I just bought myself another bottle yesterday of COVERGIRL’s Outlast. I love it because All-in-one foundation has a long-lasting formula that fuses primer, concealer, and foundation in one easy step! The 3-in-1 formula provides a flawless look that lasts all day long. Quick, practical and totally EASY.
2) MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation, $31.50 – I used this foundation when I was doing an SMT a few weeks ago and I absolutely loved it. It went on my skin soft and smooth, but most important – stayed put! A comfortable, long-wearing foundation that gives up to 15 hours of wear in any environmental condition. Lightweight and creamy, applies and blends easily leaving the skin feeling soft and free to breathe all day while controlling oil. Specially treated micronized pigments help give a smoother, more flawless, natural finish with stay-true colour.
3) Nuance Salma Hayek Flawless Wear Tinted Moisturizer, $13.99 – I use this as a foundation. I absolutely love this formula. It’s stunning on your skin and I have recommended it to tons of my family and friends. Flawless wear. Oil-free, sheer coverage delivers a healthy, radiant glow for all skin types.
4) Bobbi Brown’s Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15, $47 – I have always had this foundation in my makeup routine. If I’m going somewhere special, I use a little extra special something on my face… and this is it. Bobbi’s popular moisturizing formula provides Broad Spectrum SPF 15 sun protection while it hydrates skin and delivers a soft, beautiful finish. The formula is buildable, allowing medium to full coverage as desired. For Normal to Dry skin types. It’s a little bit more expensive, but it’s worth it.
5) Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam, $11.99 – If you’re looking for something ultra light, this is it. I know a lot of people don’t like foundation on their skin because it feels to heavy. If you’re looking for lightweight-ness, this is your girl!