Happy Thankful Thursday! In no particular order, here’s what I’m thankful for this week…
- The house cleaning service my mother-in-law gave me as a gift for my birthday back in November. I finally had the service come to our house yesterday and it is SO CLEAN! Having a clean house is a total pick-me-up!
- A husband who loves me just the way I am. Unconditional love is a beautiful thing.
- A warm-weather vacation to look forward to! We are booked for our annual trip to South Florida in March and I am SO looking forward to 11 days in the sun. Plus, my parents are coming down and staying with us for the first few days. Yay!
- Brian finding a new truck to replace the one that burned to a crisp. The truck that burned was used for work (he owns a landscaping company), so it was imperative to replace it quickly, but he wanted to be happy with his purchase. And he is.
- The fact that it’s getting lighter and lighter and each night. Those extra minutes of daylight are like gold during the cold winter months!
What are you thankful for this Thursday?
Thanks to Joanna from BabyGatorsDen.com for hosting these Thankful Thursdays! If you want to read more, head over there!