New e-commerce site from Safety 1st, Cosco and Eddie Bauer
Dorel Juvenile Group has launched the redesigned website combining three of its core brands, Safety 1st, Cosco and Eddie Bauer Baby, to help enhance safety and product education for parents. The new site maximizes the consumer experience through seamless navigation, expanded educational information and user friendly features.
All of the new elements are designed to more easily educate parents on what products are best for their children and how to use them safely.
As I’ve been talking to other moms about this new launch, many have asked me, “What will be the new features on the site?”
There are some wonderful ones!
1) Compare Products: This feature allows consumers to compare products, such as infant car seats or high chairs, to help them make the best purchasing decision for their needs. The compare products feature is easy to use by dragging and dropping products into the compare box. Once several products are in the compare box, simply click compare for results.
2) Quick Info: The Quick Info option allows consumers to see a quick overview of the product without clicking to a new page. This adds to a seamless and quick experience on the site. Simply hover over one of the products and click the Quick Info button to get information.
3) Wish List: Consumers can now create a “wish list” of products. These can be stored for a later purchase, or shared with friends and family.
4) Photos and Video Demos: This feature allows consumers to have a full view and tutorial on highlighted products further aiding in the purchase decision.
5) Social Media Component: The product pages as well as tools and advice pages feature sharing across social media channels. Consumers can easily post to Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest sharing their favorites with friends.
In celebration of the relaunch and enhanced social media integration, Dorel Juvenile Group will be hosting an “Ask Our Expert” event on the Safety 1st Facebook page from Tuesday, November 13 to Friday, November 16.
I love this because it allows consumers the chance to ask questions and truly engage with an expert.
During the “Ask Our Expert” event, Julie Vallese, Consumer Safety Expert with Dorel Juvenile Group, will be answering parent’s questions and providing helpful advice.
To interact and ask Julie questions during “Ask Our Expert”, visit Safety 1st at Facebook.com/Safety1st and post questions throughout the day on the Facebook wall.
Each day of the week will focus on a new product category, such as car seats, strollers, child care and home & travel safety. The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, November 13: Car Seats
Wednesday, November 14: Strollers
Thursday, November 15: Home & Travel Safety
Friday, November 16: Child Care
AND ARE YOU READY FOR THIS AMAZING, AMAZING GIVEAWAY!!??
One lucky winner can choose one product from each category listed below (i.e., one of the list products under travel safety, one under car seats, etc).
TS262- Car Door Sanitation Station – MSRP $9.98
48922 – Baby on Board Deluxe Sunscreen – MSRP $5.99
CC076BJC – Chart Air™ 65 Convertible Car Seat – Stone Cutter – MSRP $139.99
22395BNV- onboard™35 Air Infant Car Seat – Decatur – MSRP $169.99
41824- Perfect Fit Gate – MSRP $44.99
48469 – ProGrade Flat Screen TV Lock – MSRP $29.99
BH058BLU – Space Saver Infant Tub – Blue – MSRP $14.99
BO058GRN – Sit! Booster – Green – MSRP $12.00
TR207BBJ – Disney® Saunter Luxe Travel System- Bambi – MSRP $189.99
PY191BBJ – Disney® CareCenter™ Play Yard – Bambi – MSRP $119.99
Can you believe that!!??
Just leave me a comment and you can enter once a day!
I will choose a winner Friday, November 16th!!