It snowed all day yesterday.
It was absolutely beautiful.
My sons are enthralled by the snow. We don’t get tons of it in Rhode Island… which is crazy because when I was a child here, I felt like we had snow storms all the time. Maybe it’s just me being a wishful thinker from my childhood days! 😉
As the snow was coming down yesterday, my sons started to get excited about making a snowman! Unfortunately the snow wasn’t snowman quality and there wasn’t enough at all, but it got them very much in the snow-building-mood! I told them there are a bunch of different things you could do in the snow… and of course, I was challenged to come up with some ideas.
I came up with 15 Things to Do When it Snows… what am I missing?
1) Make a Snowman
2) Make Snow Angels
3) Make a Snow Igloo
4) Make Snow Cones (make sure the snow is pure white!)
5) Snowball Fight!
7) Make fun Snow Tracks
9) Write in the Snow!
10) Catch some Snowflakes on your Tongue!
11) Make the BIGGEST Snowball you can Make!
12) Have running races in the Snow! SO FUNNY!
13) Build a Snow Castle
14) Make a big snow pile and run and JUMP!
15) Bring some food coloring outside and have a little fun creating different colors in the snow!
16) Help mom and dad SHOVEL! 🙂