Green is in, mama!
Green! Green! Green!
It’s one of my fave colors, so I’m excited.
Where can you find green jeans. (Literally, just about everywhere!)
I just got home from the GAP and there were 3 different shades of green jeans there… and I have to admit, they’re FABULOUS!
I was in the dressing room trying on this pair…
… and I loved them! They fit like a GLOVE. As I was looking in the mirror of the dressing room hallway, a woman walked by and said, “Now what would you wear with those?”
Oh… a love a fashion challenge. 🙂
Here are 5 different items I’d wear with GREEN jeans this Fall:
1) I love the combination between blue and green, and I really thought this look balanced each piece out. I love the boatneck, too.
2) I love a blouse with fluted sleeves, it’s so chic and trendy and beautiful. Since the pants are skinny jeans, it’s nice to have a top that’s a little more on the “flowing” side.
3) Layer it up! Grab a fabulous polka dot printed top and toss in a denim jacket! An easy way to head out and feel chic and comfortable!
4) Go sweet and simple with a silk blouse with a bow. Bows are Hot Hot Hot this Fall, mix these 2 trends together. Just make sure you find a blouse in very neutral shades.
5) Bold and Beautiful! Sometimes you just need to mix it up a bit with a WILD blouse! I love this neon pink top, it’s so crazy, but so cool. If you want to push the envelope, go for it!