Best Chunky Sweaters for Fall
Yesterday it was FREEZING in Rhode Island. I’m talking like 60 degrees with a definite chill and wind in the air. I felt so bad because I sent the boys off to school with tees on, and then went back home to grab sweatshirts and dropped them off. It was that kind of chilly.
I personally love this weather. There’s nothing more fitting to me in the Fall than cozy’ing it up with a fabulous chunky sweater. There are so many options out there right now for women when it comes to finding and wearing some gorgeous Fall Chunky Sweaters. I’ve been getting a TON of emails asking me where you can find some fabulous options…
1. TJMaxx… You know it’s my go-to for Fall clothing! Every time you head into a TJMaxx (or a Marshall’s) it’s a new store. I just scored a GORGEOUS Vivienne Tam chunky sweater last week that I’m obsessed with…
2. J.Crew… They have some beautiful chunky cable knits right now. I love being able to mix a fabulous classic sweater with a pair of skinny jeans and wedge boots, my personal fave style!
3. Banana Republic… It’s always helpful to have a good mix of chunky cardigans, too! Banana has some amazing options right now that you will love!
4. GAP… If you’re looking for some ribbed-shawl sweaters – The GAP has some crazy-cool styles right now!
5. White House Black Market… If you’re looking for some sweaters on the dressy side… check out WHBM!