I’m BEYOND excited to announce that I will be working with TJMaxx and Marshall’s this Back-to-School season as their Spokesperson.
I am extremely happy and over-the-moon about this partnership! I had the pleasure of working with them last year, and will be working with them again this season, too!
Today was my first Mommy Meet-up in NYC as their spokesperson and I had a fabulous time sharing my love of TJMaxx and Marshall’s shopping with the guests and sharing some very haute Back-to-School trends!
So what are some of the HOT trends for GIRLS this season?
– Lightweight knits and leggings are easy, comfortable and fun to mix and match
– Sweater dresses with sleeve details such as dolman, short sleeves or long sleeves, and added touches like cowl necks, stripes, hoods and belts look precious
– Tiered skirts that twirl are fun for everyday
– Cozy boots, ballet flats and party shoes will be their go-to footwear choices
– Celeb kid style idol: Suri Cruise always looks pretty and polished in the latest feminine fashions
– Long knit tops for girls, and stylish sweaters and ponchos—the bigger the better—are just perfect for the high school set
– Wide leg trousers and pretty tops in fall floral prints or paisley keep them on trend!
– Celeb kid style idol: Disney’s Miranda Cosgrove picks sophisticated looks that take her to class and back!
And what are some of the HOT trends for BOYS this season?
– Boys are rocking activewear and dark, whiskered denim
– They love long sleeve polos, and vintage screen tees, too!
– Cool skate sneakers make the cut and lightweight hoodies are perfect for hanging out with friends
– Celeb kid style idol: Kingston Rossdale expresses his individuality with looks that show off his creative side
SO much FUN!!!!
– He’ll choose hoodies and long sleeved polos or basic tees, colors solid or striped
– Celeb kid style idol: Pop star Justin Beiber pairs basics that look laid back and polished
Disclosure: Working as a Back to School spokesperson for TJMaxx and Marshalls.